Second loss... Please help :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2014, 05:18 AM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey ladies,

I posted this in pregnancy and motherhood after loss but figured many ladies here would be able to relate.

So yesterday I just wasn't feeling right and couldn't place my finger on why that was. My nipples weren't really sensitive and my other symptoms stopped and although I was been fine with not testing something told me to. I got a faint line with a 3 hr hold at 4w5d (5w per DPO) and when I was checking CP there was pink tinged cm... I checked again about 10 mins later and it was dRk brown then it stopped. My CP was very low and felt link the opening was no longer fully closed.

I'm so at a loss right now. Why is this happening to me? I was told the first one was a fluke, but I did EVDRYTHING right this time around, why is it happening AGAIN?! I'm petrified and I honestly am so scared to try again in fear of another let down.

Has anyone had the same experience? Did anyone go on to have a third pregnancy that was successful without intervention... What about with intervention?

Thanks for your help ladies, I'm feeling really crushed right now.

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
January 14th, 2014, 06:05 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so sorry your going through this... did you call the doctor to be seen? You really should be checked (HCG levels as well as ultrasound). Some people have spotting/bleeding during pregnancy as well as symptoms that come and go. Another thing the doctor should check is your progesterone levels. It's very frustrating but most times there is nothing you can do to prevent the m/c. I think your first step is seeing the doctor. Please keep us posted.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

January 14th, 2014, 06:18 AM
~*Tina*~
yes, i would call the dr asap! and def have your levels checked. so sorry youre going through this!!!

7/12/13 @6w

January 14th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Many prayers. Like the girls said. Call the dr. If for nothing else but to make sure YOU are ok. Also to document the mc's. Sometimes you need to show a pattern to get the help and testing. I understand about the fears and the worry. I have to tell myself that sometimes things really are just a fluke but you should have some tests just to make sure. Again lots of prayers and hugs!!!

January 14th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
I hope everything is ok
January 14th, 2014, 06:56 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
I'm so sorry, and I completely agree with everyone's advice

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
January 14th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Super Mommy
I am very sorry that you are going through this. Huge HUGS! I would definately call your doctor. There are many things that they need to look into. We lost our first son at 19 weeks and went on to have a beautiful little boy a year later. Just recently we had a second loss, much earlier this time. I actually know many women who have had multiple loss and have gone on to have a healthy baby. Please take care of yourself and do not loose all hope. I know it is hard. More HUGS!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search