Im Back!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2014, 09:06 PM
MadMay's Avatar Super Mommy
So I realize I kinda left things off without telling people what happened so for those of you that are still here and remember (I do hope that there is no one as I would love to hear everyone got their rainbow babies!) I got a positive test after right after my miscarriage while on the nuva ring I went to the er the next day with my positive test and showed it to them. Everyone agreed it appeared to be positive. Well they rushed me in because I was having side pains worried it was a poss ectopic took a pee test there and it came up negative so they took a blood and sent me home got a call the next day and the blood test was negative so it was just some freak positive. The whole thing was sad as I was excited at the possibility of being preg again. So had a talk with my dh and we decided we would try again in Feb so that would be a year after my Cornual ectopic pregnancy where they took a good chunk out of my uterus.

So anyways Yesterday marked day one of cycle two my cycles have been long since my miscarriage in September AF came at cycle day 32. Thought for sure I was pregnant I've been vomiting consistently for the last week. Im still puking my guts out so I assume I have a stomach bug of some sort. Last Cycle confused me a bit though I believe I ovulated at cycle day 10 because I had stringy cm and an open soft cervix well cycle day 20 rolled around and again my cervix was soft and open with stringy cm so Im really not sure what happened or when I ovulated. Hopefully this will be my lucky month since I conceived very quickly last time I was ttc even though it ended in mc.

Im taking folic acid daily and raspberry/nettle leaf tea twice a day with af. I will be using opks this cycle since the last one was so strange and hopefully I get my bfp soon.

February 23rd, 2014, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back. I hope your stay here is short and sweet.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP#4: 5/17, EDD 1/15/15, praying this is our second rainbow
February 23rd, 2014, 09:37 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2AnAngel2 View Post
Welcome back. I hope your stay here is short and sweet.
Ditto!!
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twin GIRLS!!

February 24th, 2014, 04:36 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Welcome back!! I'm still here I hope your rainbow baby is just around the corner!!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

February 24th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back. Hope it's a short one!
February 26th, 2014, 09:14 PM
MadMay's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you Ladies I hope we all get our bfp this cycle!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search