Concerned

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .:Shortcake:.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy

I took this today. It should show 3+ but it isnt. Im concerned this might be a miscarriage....anyone used one of these and had inaccurate results? I go for another beta and doc appt on Wednesday

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

February 24th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't trust those digis. Seriously it had me in a panic at the beginning of this pregnancy. Here are the levels but I will warn you that for me it was incorrect. I was having my betas checked and I took one right before I had a draw (where my hcg was 9700 and it said 2-3). So I wouldn't trust it. Wednesday isn't too far. I would wait it out and not test again. They will tell you absolutely what your number is. Hugs and prayers!!!

1-2 weeks: 50-200
2-3 weeks: 200-2000
3+ weeks: 2000+

February 24th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
my numbers a week ago were 337.4 and at that time they didnt double at all very slow rising hcg. im hoping that wednesday i have a huge number

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

February 24th, 2014, 11:48 AM
momRT's Avatar Veteran
Stop using those tests and letting them stress you out! One of the girls in my DDC with Jackson was using them to try to watch her hcg rise and it took forever to change and it had her so stressed out.
Jackson 01/27/2014
Born at 19 weeks and 2 days

February 24th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know much about those HPT's, but I definitely would not put my trust in them. I know it is hard to wait, but try and wait until Wednesday to find out more news. I am praying that it is all good news.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP#4: 5/17, EDD 1/15/15, praying this is our second rainbow
February 24th, 2014, 12:54 PM
klynne83's Avatar Kristy
Well my opinion is very different from all the above posters.

My story:
I confirmed my pregnancy on January 13th of this year with the same digi test. I got pregnant 1-2 weeks. The next day I had my beta drawn which was 112. The following week (can't remember if it was Monday or Tuesday) did another digi seeing how I had one left. I got pregnant 2-3 weeks. I had my beta drawn on Tuesday, January 21st and it was 688. January 25th was in ER beta had dropped slightly to 636 and told me I was MC. I think it was Tuesday January 28th that I bought another digi and it gave me a reading of pregnant 1-2 weeks. The next day January 29th, my MC was confirmed by US. There was a very tiny black blob, just a sac, no yolk. I was 6+3.

Just remember every woman and pregnancy is different. Will you be following up with doctor or just wait it out? I hope your little bean sticks!

Baby G 01/29/14

February 25th, 2014, 07:12 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
One thing I will say is once you have a positive pregnancy test STOP TESTING!! It will do nothing but stress you out. What is meant to be will be. If this is going to be a successful pregnancy (like we hope & pray it will be) then it will. If it's going to end in a loss, there is nothing you can do. Enjoy your pregnancy for as long as you have it hun. Repeating tests is only going to stress you out and once you have that positive you know your pregnant. The dye in the tests can vary, each test is different. Please keep us posted.
GreenMomma likes this.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

February 25th, 2014, 09:34 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
I don't have any answers, but I can tell you..I do the same thing to myself every time. I have just gotten so used to seeing a line come and go so quickly (recurrent chemical pregnancies), that I feel I have to check constantly in my attempt to hold on.
I don't trust digis much. They are not super sensitive or accurate. I wish you all the best at your appointment this week and that your numbers are still going up.

Due February 16th!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search