I'm back! (for this month anyway)

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By *Leslie*
  • 1 Post By momRT

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2014, 07:51 PM
momRT's Avatar Veteran
Well Justin finally told me the other night that he's ready to start trying again, then the next day got offered a job in North Dakota for the next four months He's leaving this coming Saturday and I should ovulate the Monday after. So fingers crossed for this month because if it doesn't happen right away, I'm back to waiting another four months. I'm secretly hoping he turns down the job or asks for another week to start to give me a few more days to try to catch this egg, but I don't think I'll get that lucky. It's a great opportunity for our family (or I keep telling myself that anyway) so I'm trying not to be too selfish and be supportive.

It seems like everyone else who was here with me has already gotten their BFP! Congrats to everyone and for the new ladies that are here, I'm sorry you're here too. I'm Tara, my boyfriend and I lost our son due to a cord accident. I have three daughters from a previous relationship, but they haven't had any contact with their dad for over a year now. Today was supposed to be my due date. It's been hard to watch all my co-workers have their babies, but I'm hanging in there. Work is a good distraction, but it also makes me so angry to have to take care of all these babies born to drug addicts who already have x amount of kids in the foster system. Anyway, before I start on a rant, keep your fingers crossed for me this month!
Jackson 01/27/2014
Born at 19 weeks and 2 days

June 21st, 2014, 08:10 PM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
Fingers crossed for you that this is your month! Sorry for your previous loss, my due date from my last loss is coming up on July 2nd. Hang in there!
momRT likes this.

<3 August 1st, 2013
<3 November 21st, 2013
<3 October, 19th 2014

June 23rd, 2014, 11:30 PM
momRT's Avatar Veteran
Thank you! And yay! DH isn't going to ND!!! I'm so relieved! My 3 year old told me today that I'm going to have a baby in my belly again and this time I have to let her hold him. She breaks my heart sometimes, but she was there for all the doctors appointments and ultrasounds and wanted a baby so bad. Hopefully we'll have a baby for her to hold soon.
Mom2AnAngel2 likes this.
Jackson 01/27/2014
Born at 19 weeks and 2 days

June 25th, 2014, 01:10 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tara, I've got everything crossed for you!! Good luck!!
June 25th, 2014, 09:47 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
GL!!!!
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twin GIRLS!!

June 26th, 2014, 06:33 AM
ladytack's Avatar Veteran
hope this is your month!!
*April 2014*

BFP #4 on 8/22/14 EDD May 7th!!!
June 26th, 2014, 07:26 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
Tara, so happy to see you're back! I haven't been on this board much lately (bc I've been a friggin basketcase since my bfp lol. I was scared to even click on this board, been here too many times.). But anyways, I saw your post and had to come back and dump a truckload of babydust girl! I really hope this is your month!! And that Justin stays on board this time. Glad he's not going to ND!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search