Updates, Please?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2005, 03:24 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone have updates?

May 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As for John & I......We are still having unprotected sex. Not really focusing on getting pregnant.
I really have come to terms that we most likely will not have a baby together. John is still dreaming of a child tho. That part makes me the saddiest! Just thinking about John never being a daddy.
After my next birthday in November I am thinking about using some kind of birth control. I will be 42 then.

May 19th, 2005, 03:31 PM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sandycheeks
Well lets see, since I quit smoking I have gained weight. I am very depressed with the weight gain. I feel like a big fat cow and my clothes are tight on me. I mean I wouldn't care if I was pregnant and gained weight. I have though about picking up smoking until I do get pregnant, but quitting isn't that easy.

I am really depressed with this rapid weight gain, and along with the 2 m/c's. I haven't been doing so good.
May 20th, 2005, 08:24 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are still TTC. It's been 3 weeks since the m/c so I'm not too worried about it yet.

I hope that I have more of an update in a few weeks!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

May 20th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Veteran
i know what you mean about the weight gain. none of my clothes fit me either, lol. well we didn't start to ttc yet, I am undergoing a bunch of procedures so i didn't want to mess any of that up. they took a lot of blood from me though, 27 tubes of blood. After that I ate a nice juicy hamburger to put some blood back in me lol. I hope after all of this we can start to try again. Maybe in June/july we will start. Hey tammy don't give up hope, my mom was 41 when she had my sister and my sister was healthy I will pray for you. It may happen when you least expect it. I have my fingers crossed for you and for everyone on this board.

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=6&tday1=25&thour s1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Mario Jr. is born&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0x0033FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=6&tday1=25&thour s1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Mario Jr. is born&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
May 20th, 2005, 08:57 AM
oicyur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, we've been TTC again for about 2 weeks (it's been about 3 weeks since my MC) and I'm really starting to BELIEVE that I'm pregnant again. I plan on testing on Monday so I'll be posting something after that. Last time I was pregnant besides all of the symptoms I could actually feel that there was something inside of me. It's happening again so I really do think I'm pregnant again.
Good luck to all of you TTC again! Babydust to you all! For those waiting to TTC again, I hope you start feeling good enough to start TTC again.
Tammy, don't give up hope! There's always some way of becoming parents. If you can't get pregnant you should consider adopting. My sister couldn't have kids for 8 YEARS and she finally decided to adopt. 2 weeks before she got a cute little girl from the adoption agency she found out she was pregnant! She just delivered the baby girl, Kate, about 5 wks early and she is now at home with 7 month old Ella, and 3 wk old, Kate. The best things in life happen in their own due time. Hold on, and enjoy every moment of the ride!

Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

May 20th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Veteran
Update..not much going on here.recovering from d & c.Been out of work for 3 weeks now.i was on bed rest for 2 of them then lost the baby.Going back on monday..Not looking forward to it.I work in an all infant-toddler daycare.Funny you say that about adopting then getting pg.My cousin tried for years then adopted a 3 day old baby.When she took him home a few months later was pg with twin girls.then after them had another baby girl.She has 4 kids under the age of 5!!!I will not be TTC again until after all of me and bf tests are done.I will not start testing until hcg levels are down to 0.I will not be TTC until fall
May 20th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Update....Well I m/c on March 18. We can TTC anytime now. I am being a little selfish though. I have a trip planned June 8-13 to Nashville, TN to Fan Fair (I am very excited about this as it will be my first time and I am going with my SIL...wew are going to have so much fun!!!). Since I am not p/g now, we are going to wait until after I get back. We will probably start with the June ovulation and see where that goes.

My hope is that I will be pg again by my original dd of Oct 8. I am dreading that day if I am not. Mother's Day was hard enough.

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

May 20th, 2005, 06:47 PM
steph1989's Avatar Super Mommy
I got first AF last Wednesday, so I am on cd10......I'm hoping I Ovulate this month...we are going to ttc this month, so keep your fingers crossed.

We are also in the process of adopting a baby......we were ttc for almost 2 years, then gave up and decided on adopting.....we started the adoption process in December and found out we were pregnant in Feb........but, had m/c in April......so we are still in the process of adopting....we never stopped it. But, now since I have been pregnant.....we are going to ttc without the stress because we know that we are going to have our baby through adoption and if we are blessed to get pregnant again, that would be amazing!
Benjamin Patrick was born on January 26, 2006 at 6:31 PM! 7 lbs. 11.4 oz. 20 1/2"

April 6, 2006 will be our 4th Wedding Anniversary!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search