What do you think

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2005, 12:53 PM
oicyur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! We are just so quiet lately! Well, I have a question. If you don't know the answer, please just give me your opinion.

So I've been hearing a lot that women are mort fertile after MC (yes I know it's debatable on here) and one of you ladies posted that your DR found 5+ eggs in you after you O'd. Since one way of making twins is by producing more eggs and having the sperm fertilize those eggs, do you think (or have you heard from anyone) that women who MC are more suseptable to having twins?! I haven't really heard that or read that from anyone I was just putting two and two together and it seems to make a lot of sense to me. Anyway...

What do you think???????????

Oh, and if you got pregnant with more than one baby right now would you be happy, scared, or sad?? I'd be happy. I think that would be exciting!

Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

May 20th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Veteran
I have never heard that.The only people i know who have twins were all on clomid when they concieved.Me having twins??Its not for me.I wouldnt want twins..well if i got them im sure id be quite happy but its not something i would try to make happen.Gosh that would be alot of work
May 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think having twins would be wonderful!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

May 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Veteran
Hi there, I am the one who had the 5 eggs, and I never really heard of that, although that would be great, done in one shot (lol), does make a lot of sence but nope, never heard of that

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=6&tday1=25&thour s1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Mario Jr. is born&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0x0033FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=6&tday1=25&thour s1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Mario Jr. is born&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
May 20th, 2005, 08:52 PM
steph1989's Avatar Super Mommy
No, never heard of that either.......would be incredible though!!

I would be scared having twins......I wouldn't want that, but if it happened then I would have to deal with it.......
Benjamin Patrick was born on January 26, 2006 at 6:31 PM! 7 lbs. 11.4 oz. 20 1/2"

April 6, 2006 will be our 4th Wedding Anniversary!

May 23rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
I'd take twins! I think it would be fun. Although, my house may be too small for twins!!

In fact, when I was m/c'ing, my doctor thought it may have been twins, because my hcg number was jumping so high each time, even though I was bleeding. So, it's definitely a possibility. Also, with being on clomid...it increases the chance.

I would take twins, but just want something to happen soon...one two or whatever!

May 25th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Brie
I would be thrilled! I've always wished I would have twins. But it doesn't run in my or dh's families so not much chance of that happening.

Feb. '06 Playroom[/url]
May 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
HI, I don't know for sure and haven't heard anything from a professional, but my cousin had a mc and then had twins (no twins in the family) and I know my aunt did the same thing (but mc the twins also) I don't why or if it has any connection but I do know that you are more fertile so maybe there is a higher chance of multiple births.
I would be soooo happy if I had twins! My husband wants twins really bad.

Good Luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search