Crys's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Endo Ladies TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Crys's Avatar Vampire Loving Mama :)
Send a message via MSN to Crys Send a message via Yahoo to Crys
I will just start and jump right in I suppose.

I am currently on cd 86 but day 5 of my bc.

I was given Provera on July 6th and finished that Friday. Still no af no spotting no nothing.

I guess bc is the only way I will get my cycles back.

Stupid depo has me all messed up. But then again I only had one shot so Im not sure if its the depo causing me to not O or if it the side affects (heavy weight gain) that has done me in.

Ive never had an issue with O'ing. Even with my endo Ive always had 26 day cycles. Now look at me. 9 Months pp and one af that was brought on by two months of Yaz. I feel like a total failure.

I have a new plan. I am currently watching what I am eating and since starting work yesterday I am hoping that the 8 hours a day I am on my feet will help me with my eating and dieting as well.

I am at a total loss. I cannot get Clomid for a while because I have to be ttc for so long. Well how on earth do you ttc when you cant even get af to show up even after Provera!! GRRRRRRRRRR

It makes me want to cry. Really.

I feel for ladies who have the constant struggle of long cycles. I am trying everything I possibly can to get my cycles back on track. I could deal with bfn's alot easier if I were having normal cycles. I would be getting some where..

Ok well I might post more later

July 26th, 2009, 11:40 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we all have moments where we feel like failures. In my happier moments I just tell myself that all the problems with TTC will make it that much sweeter when I get that BFP. We AREN'T failures we just need a little extra help.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
August 4th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Crys's Avatar Vampire Loving Mama :)
Send a message via MSN to Crys Send a message via Yahoo to Crys
Ok so its been what a week since I posted lol..Ok sorry lol

TTC still sucks in my book..

I am on cd 95..I am sick of the idea of having to wait..Provera never worked.

I will probably cry the day I get into 3 digits for my cd. I am considering seeing a doctor a different doctor I should say. One that might be willing to listen to me.

My fam. dr seen me today for being sick and ran a pg test..Totally neg. which I knew it would be.

I was having for two days pain on my right side. Idk if it was a cyst busting or if it were my body trying to O. I guess only time will tell..

Today is just a quick update because I am really not feelings well.

December 27th, 2013, 03:55 AM
i thing to do

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search