Not from your board, but thought this was the best place to ask

TTC w/Endo Grads

Our pregnancies and children

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC w/Endo Grads LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Super Mommy
Hi my name is Julie and I am part of the April DDC. I am pregnant with my fourth child. It has been long suspected that I have endo based on symptoms but I have never had surgery for it or a concrete diagnosis. It has always taken me a long time to get pregnant, but I have always gotten pregnant without any intervention. After my third child it seemed things got worse, more cramps, more abdominal and back pain, irregular bleeding (constant sometimes) and I've always had pain with sex, but more of that too. And I was also always tired. After 2 years of trying I got pregnant the month before I was supposed to have exploratory surgery, I am of course thrilled, but now that I'm pregnant I feel like I have all kinds of symptoms I don't remember from the other pregnancies. Horrible abdominal pain after any large or heavy meal that feels like digestive not female. Sharp lower abdominal pains when I move suddenly and alternating diarrhea and constipation both with lots of just general pain in my stomach. My question is, is this endo related do you think? I know things sometimes get better with pregnancy but I'm wondering if it might be adhesions? I remember with other pregnancies my abdomen being extremely tender which I thought was normal, but now thinking back on it I wonder about that too. Just looking for some experience from women who have endometriosis and have been pregnant. I appreciate any stories of info you have!

March 13th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I had my surgery to comfirm Endo two months ago... I have two daughters 5 and 3 ... Made them naturally.. Been TTC for almost two years... My endo had grown to moderate so my doc was able to remove all of it... This month Im on two diff fertility shots and pill.. My Doc told me that Endo cant "harm" a pregnancy and usually helps symptoms. When I was pregnant with my daughters I didnt feel as bad as when Im not pregnant if that makes sence...
Diarrhea can be a pregnancy symptom.. I'd check with your doc just to be sure...
Hope my rambleing was helpfull!
September 12th, 2012, 04:50 PM
My was a moderate case i had a mass of endo come through my cervical area. My ovary was attached to my uterus. But no scaring from it. My doc said lupron or get pregnant that was 9 mths ago. Been ttc natural for 8 yrs no luck. Supposedly some cases go away through pregnancy. Yours sounds like scar tissue related to endo.....sorry your in pain.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search