Never Ending Thread!.....

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2010, 01:47 AM
marleyandme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
haha alright! I hope you find something worthy!

..Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to be far behind you.. haha

oops missed that! haha
well, twizzlers can be nutritious? if it saves your sanity from seeing your FIL then I guess its true! haha
April 10th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope they can be. DH won't let me stash food in here anymore.
I am afraid if I see my FIL I might just punch him... My tolerance for him disappeared today... So I guess its better safe than sorry. But I feel the need to go dig in the freezer for a corndog or something... which I am sure we have none! I probably ate all of them...
ugh I'll get up I guess.
I love how pregnancy has made me even more indecisive as usual!
April 10th, 2010, 02:13 AM
haha I don't think I could GET any more indecisive! I'm just as bad as you seem to be! haha and YUM corn dogs! UGH I need to go search my kitchen, but my wonderful kitten decided to come cuddle with me, and he just looks so cute I don't want to wake him up!
April 10th, 2010, 02:15 AM

Nothing really good. I ate all the corndogs apparently. I had some yogurt and a few chips and filled my water jug. I tried to make it back in my room with out talking to my FIL. Didn't work that way.
And of course when I walked out in the living room he asked me if I was ok.... not sure what that was about?!
April 10th, 2010, 02:24 AM
"yes I'm fine, I'm pregnant and awake, equalling me being hungry"

haha I want to avoid everyone at this point, so I hear you on avoiding especially annoying people, I'm just not in the mood to be social anymore LOL

so terrible, my last few weeks of "freedom" as people will say,
and I just want to hide..
April 10th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Girl I feel ya!
I can barely handle my husband most days. I just want everyone to leave me be.
My FIL is the kind of person that rants over everything and a conversation that should be 2 minutes turns into a half hour. I don't have time or patience for that crap!
On a totally different note, I got my hair done today and my eyebrows. My friend Emily did both and said my eyebrows were out of control! I was like dude, no energy to sit here and do them myself!
April 10th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Just call me "Hope."
Oooohhhhhh... I hope you poor girls got some sleep!!

Good Morning!
April 10th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Kaija's Avatar Mom to Addie
Yeah you nightowls!

Ugh Amee don't remind me about eyebrows.. I tend to not think about them, and I can't see them unless I look in the mirror. Hahah

Yay for Saturday though! I have nothing planned and it feels nice to just sit around. I might go see the hubbs at work and hang out with him for awhile. Maybe i'll go outside if its nice out.. I am just rambling now.
April 10th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I managed to get some sleep. I went to bed at about 6... LOL
April 10th, 2010, 03:45 PM
5 for me...
I have never TOUCHED my eyebrows..
but thats because there so light you can barely see them, and they don't really bug me I guess lol.
Ah the joys of orange eyelashes&eyebrows.
April 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Holy cow ladies! I was a half dead woman when I was awake at three this morning.

Meghan I am so envious of your hair. It's GORGEOUS. Do you think you'll have a little redheaded baby?

I'm super curious to see what color hair Addie will have.. It could be anywhere from blonde to black.

Oh and I gotta lay off the smilies..
April 10th, 2010, 09:18 PM
haha whyyy thankk you.

(I did two to prove I need to lay off them to, I'm such a texter, and on msn there ALL I use.. lol..)

I'm HOPIIINGGG for a redhead, it's a complete up in the air thing, Michaels brunette, but hes got redheads SOMEWHERE in his family, and I have mainly blondes and redheads on my side sooo we'll see. I won't mind so much if I have a boy, and hes not a redhead, they get made fun of alot more then girls do I find.. but if I have a girl, oohhhh man do I want a little mini me
There just so freaking adorable small
April 11th, 2010, 04:18 AM
I love your hair too Meghan. It is gorgeous!
Redheaded babies are adorable.

I think Harleigh is going to end up with black hair. Its the dominant trait on DH's side and dark hair is dominant on my family's side. Yet oddly enough I am naturally blonde. I am just hoping that she has blue eyes... at least for awhile before they turn so dark they are almost black!
April 11th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Just call me "Hope."
I love red hair too! (No redheads in the family though.)

As for eyebrows - I pluck just a little but mostly let them be. I've considered getting them done, but I'm afraid of 2 things - either a weird brow job, or the cycle of brow stubble and maintenance that would follow. So... the brows are less than glamorous.
April 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Yea maintaining is a pain!
I'll probably forget all about them till my friend tells me they look horrible and does them again for me!
I am gonna go take a nap. I've been up since 330 this morning..
April 11th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Just call me "Hope."
Just popping in to say "hi" ladies.

I am doing taxes and they are taking SOOOOOOO much longer than I thought. Ugh, ugh, and ugh!! We don't even have a house and kids yet - what is up with all these extra worksheets and stuff??

And I can't even do any of this - - when it's over!

Ok, rant over. Peace!
April 11th, 2010, 05:26 PM
I totally feel ya on the taxes hun! We've been putting it off and it's biting us in the butt because of some stupid advantage fund we have.. (I'm not complaining, it's good money but geez.. I just want to take the money out of it with all the hassle its been)

Although a strong drink would make the taxes more enjoyable! Hahah!
April 11th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Pass a drink this way too!
I got my taxes done early. Its wonderful to have a mother that is an accountant.
So I never got a nap like I had hoped. I just couldn't fall asleep. And of course I am beyond exhausted.
DH and I went to a wake this evening near the city and I totally passed out on the way home.
Maybe I'll get some decent sleep tonight. I would love to go to bed now, but then I'll probably be up at midnight and not be able to sleep.

On a good note I ate the best chocolate covered strawberry this evening. Oh it was so big and juicy! I was in heaven!
And I got some pancit! Its a Filipino dish that is really really thin noodles. You can put seafood/pork/beef in it. I prefer the pork...
April 11th, 2010, 08:48 PM
yumm!
UGH I need to get my taxes dooonee! Thanks for the reminder, sort of.. haha
we've had such an eventful day today! right around 1pm my mom dad and I were in the living room and heard a really loud bang, twice, and the power went out, so we thought a tree fell on our lines, so we all booked it up our driveway (we've got a looooong driveway!) and found out that it was actually a car that had knocked OVER a pole and was just completely totaled, in the ditch, it apparently rolled a bunch of times, and it completely caught on fire, it was crazy! The kicker, both people in the car completely walked away, They had some minor injuries and definatly went to the hospital to get checked out, but were completely coherent and fine, ALTHOUGH they were completely hammered, hence the speeding and crashing.. UGH power was out for like, 7 hours! All because of these idiots, and THANKFULLY no one else was involved!
April 11th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Just call me "Hope."
Ok - taxes are done! (after some stops and starts) Just need to look them over tomorrow to make sure I didn't totally mess something up.

Kaija - it was some investment that was tripping me up too... I had never dealt with that before since my $ has always been in a bank or 401k.

Amee - yes you are lucky to have an accountant as a mom!

Meghan - that is one crazy day! Hopefully the idiots were bummed enough by the smashed & burnt car to prevent them from endangering peoples lives in the future...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search