3 weeks old!

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Harleigh is 3 weeks old today!

Time is going by so fast! She is still a peanut and swimming in all her clothes . I woke up this morning to feed her and her face has changed so much to me already. Its amazing. I'm ready for her to chunk up so she can wear her cute outfits!

On another note, she got her first mosquito bite. No idea when it happened but I noticed it yesterday. Doesn't seem to be bugging her, and she doesn't seem to have the reaction like I do. They get huge and I swell when I get a skeeter bite.

She also has a few milk bumps on her chin and I feel so bad and they look so painful. But again they don't seem to bother her.

And we have nicknamed her Tootie. She farts all the time. Sometimes they are just little toots and sometimes they sound like they came from a grown man, which of course makes DH and I bust out laughing.

Just thought I would update you all!
July 4th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Mollisol's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, she is 3 weeks already?! I'm glad to hear Harleigh is doing so well and not bothered by the bite or the milk bumps. I was so worried Charlotte would be annoyed by her first mosquito bite and be fussy, but it didn't seem to bother her. The nickname is funny, I call Charlotte Stinker and DH calls her Booger...I have a feeling Harleigh and Charlotte won't love their nicknames when they are older!
July 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Just call me "Hope."
Aw, Tootie is cute & funny. Happy 3-week b-day Harleigh!
July 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM
lovely_serendipity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is sooo amazing the way they change so quickly. I always noticed this with other peoples babys but I know it will fully blow my mind when my lil Kya gets here. Come on September!!! Almost here!!!
July 5th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You're getting close.

So what we thought were milk bumps arent. My little girl has her first pimple. It doesn't seem to be bothering her, although it looks painful. And DH and I noticed that she is breaking out under her eye kinda by her nose. So we are gonna be sure to wash her face after each feeding and when she gets up and goes to bed. I think a lot of it is from sweat and getting breastmilk on her face... I just feel bad for her!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search