We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Yay! Someone's playing along! Meghan, what's the story with the bunny and the cat? Bunnies are so cute...
Ok - I'll do yesterday:
1. DH and BIL are taking responsibility for starting a conversation with MIL about what kinds of support she may need as she ages. I am proud of them - I always blindly assume my parents are taking care of themselves and maybe that's stupid.
2. We ate delicious cake for BIL's pre-birthday.
3. We went out to a restaurant that had been disappointing the past couple of times - but we really enjoyed the food this time. So I think it's back on the list!
All right... yesterday... (DH and I haven't kept up with this very well ourselves, so I am getting good practice here! )
1. I bought new towels and a bath mat. Always nice to freshen up the bathroom!
2. DH and I are closer to a decision to get a doula. It's not that I care so much one way or the other, but with us any decision is a good decision (even if it's not)! Clarity is good!
3. It is nice to be alone with DH again after his brother's visit & their trip out of town. Often we spend tooooo much time together, so it was good to have a chance to miss each other.
1. Charlotte is feeling slightly better today (had a high fever before).
2. DH is finally moving his computer off of the kitchen table.
3. I got to nap this morning after Charlotte had a horrible night.
Mommy to C and E and due Febraury 2014
My cat had caught a baby bunny, we heard this squeaking outside, and he had it in his mouth running around the yard, but I finally got him to drop it and the bunny escaped
1. Because marley had a bad night, she slept in till 10! which was much needed!
2. We got to go out into town for awhile, nice to get out of the house
3. she finally let me put her down for more then five minutes!
1. We've had family in town for a few days, and after a road trip that was kind of a bust Saturday (due to rain and a debate gone wrong), we had a much more relaxed "do you own thing" kind of day yesterday.
2. Tapas for dinner at a place with a nice patio area.
3. It was a good hair day.
balah, this is a challenge, it hasnt been the best day..
1. I got marley laughing again (shes just started these past few days)
2. Ive been watching my nephew most of today, and he was being really good for me
3. I got my first toddler puke experience, and handled it pretty well, haha if that counts as a good thing..
1. I got to spend time with DH and Kyleigh, which has been hard lately between working and school for both of us.
2. Kyleigh kept saying "mama" and hugging me, giving me lots of "kisses" on my cheek.
3. We purchased a few new things for the place we are moving into Friday!
Kyleigh - 4 years old
Our beautiful miracle baby..
Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?