Can I Join You?

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2010, 03:46 PM
CptStargel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been on JM boards since June of this year and only posting to the Feb DDC, but today I decided to search more of the site and found this board! My husband of 3 years and I are expecting our first on Feb 16th, it's a girl, and we are nervous, but excited. Would love to join your group and see how others are doing and coping with being first time moms.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggy!!!

November 14th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Just call me "Hope."
Welcome, and congratulations! How have you been feeling?

My husband and I just had our 1st boy 5 weeks ago. We are enjoying our little guy. The endless breastfeeding and lack of sleep gets a little tough, but I know things will keep changing. I'm already starting to think we should have a second kiddo, which we hadn't necessarily planned on.
November 15th, 2010, 06:27 PM
That is so awesome! Congradulations on your little one. I have been doing great, some high blood pressure issues but we are working that out now and our little girl seems to be coping better than I am with the issue! lol! I am really hoping breastfeeding works out for us too. I have heard that some just can't, but sounds like you are doing well?

November 16th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Just call me "Hope."
I'm glad your pregnancy is going well! That's so exciting. It surprised me, but after I gave birth I missed having a mysterious little person growing in my belly. It is a special time.

BFing is going ok. Max is gaining weight and my nipples feel ok. The tough part is how often he eats. From noon to midnight or 1 am he eats almost every hour. By the time I go to bed I am so tired, uncomfortable from sitting, and strangely itchy all over. It is such a relief when he goes to sleep for the night! But of course I am pleased to be able to give him all the benefits of breastfeeding.
November 17th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Wow! Every hour?! That's great for him...for you however! lol! I want to BF and I am taking a class in a few weeks at the hospital for it and reading about it, but I have heard that still never truly prepares you. I'm glad you guys are doing so well! I am tired of hearing all the bad stories. It is nice to hear someone who is happy and both mom and baby are healthy. It makes things easier. Have a great night!

January 11th, 2011, 11:09 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
You must be gettin anxious to meet your little one!!!!! Time is almost up!!!!

What are you most looking forward too?

January 12th, 2011, 02:05 PM
AndyBee's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome! Your time is rapidly approaching! How very exciting!!!

Special thanks to AlexAiden Mommy for my precious siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search