Are you exercising?

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Are you working out? What is your workout schedule like and what exercise do you do? Are you planning to start or change your routine soon?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
March 28th, 2011, 11:09 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
I just started working out. Doing the Biggest Loser Ultimate on XBOX 360 Kinect.

Only three times a week so far, and about 15 minutes each time.....working up to every day for about an hour.....It's slow going!

March 28th, 2011, 02:22 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate working out and going to the gym. Just not my thing.

I do walk my dogs pretty much everyday. With the round ligament pain I have to skip sometimes. I generally walk them on trails at the forest reserves for a minimum of 30 mins up to 2.5hrs. One trail takes 2.5hrs and is tons of hills. I did it in the beginning of my pregnancy a bunch, took off for the winter and did it recently thought I was going to die lol. That trail may have to wait til after Nicholas is born. But I still get them out to shorter/easier ones!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

March 28th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
No, even though I know I should For a while I was doing pretty well with walking on my treadmill every day, but I just can't seem to keep that going more than a couple weeks. I really need to get moving to get my body ready for labor.

March 29th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
I haven't been exercising much at all. I can't wait to get to the post-pregnancy stage where I can start working on ChaLEAN Extreme again! I used to hate working out, but I started weight lifting and lost a pretty good amount of weight before I became pregnant. I do have a long ways to go, but I can't wait to get started again.

I try to do walking workouts now, and I have a prenatal salsa workout, but it's just not as much fun.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
I used to take about a 30-45 min walk after every meal. Lately, i've been super busy and the body ache has started so i've been neglecting it. I gotta get back on the ball though.
May 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
I've been doing a boot camp and Zumba 3 days a week, but my doctor told me today to do NOTHING but walk...
May 4th, 2011, 03:45 AM
MammaHutch
I hate working out. My DH likes it so sometime I will workout with him. We use tension ropes, weights (I only use 5 lbs) and I do donkey kicks and that's really all. I am not sure what exercies exactly are safe for pregnancy. I totally forgot to bring that up at my appt yesterday. But, honestly, I feel too tired to do anything lately.

Tags
exercise , new mom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search