Unbelievable things people had said after you had your baby ?

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
After birth my son father (my ex now) started to blame for me for changing his psswd to his cell voicemail which I never did then he found out later his phone company did that and he never aplogized .

The other thing was when I turned Brendan over so he could spit up his dad went crazy and told me I was doing it wrong . He also added I could just see it now coming home with the police and ambulance at our place.

When Brendan was 5 days old mom came to visit the baby and she said don't be a b*tch. Her husband doesn't like that and that she didn't want to lose her husband .

Then when I was at the store when Brendan was 2 wks old this one lady who I saw in the restroom a total stranger was continous pestering on giving us a ride home besides asking alot of questions . Then as I was leaving the restroom with Brendan this lady shouts Stop ! I'm not done talking to you ! I turned around and told her off in a nice manner but she looked like she was about to cry & said she was just trying to help . Who knows if she was and when I got home I was like maybe I should have mentioned that to the customer service people.

At another store a there was this couple who kept following me saying Let me Hold the baby they were homeless looking . I walked really quickly to disappear from them and told the cashier there were this homeless couple kept pestering me to hold my baby .

I can still to this day know what that homeless couple looks like and the other lady in the bathroom.

Last edited by Mom2Brendan; September 17th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
September 17th, 2011, 06:52 PM
CupcakeJamie's Avatar Got Cupcake?
Wow - that's crazy

After my c-section, I was in recovery and DH was with Naomae in the nursery. He went out to tell my parents I was fine and in recovery and waiting for me to move my toes and my mom said "We don't care about her anymore, just the baby"
September 17th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Susie was a surprise pregnancy and my whole family knows it. I dont mind if they say things to me or to each other, but my soon to be MIL told someone she hadnt seen in years that Susie was an unplanned surprise but loved. I just bit my tongue and hugged her.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

September 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh my Jaime that is definetly a foot in the mouth for your mom as in totally insenstive .

Wow that is such a shame that your MIL told about your baby being a unplanned suprise to someone else .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search