Tuesday-Things to put in your Hospital Bag

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
For those who have had your baby or babies what did you put in you put in your labor/hospital bag ?

When you got there and depending on how long your stay was did you wish you could have brought something else ?

If you did need anything was your hubby/SO able to go get it and bring it up with you ?

November 15th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't bring much as I didn't think I was going to be so long in the hospital as I kept wondering why because I only had episotomy and my boy was healthy . I thought I was only going to b there for 24 hrs .

I only brought my diaper bag, clothes for Brendan to wear , clothes for me to go home .

I do wish I would have brought sweats , pads , more undies , a more bigger bottle of shampoo than what was at the hospital .

My son's father at that time even tho when he went home to take a nap he only brought things with him that he needed he didn't bring anything for me that I needed .

March 11th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Regular
I took a diaper bag with bottles, formula, clothes (onesie, hat, gloves & socks), diapers, wipes, powder & pacifier. I ended up needing none of it because the hospital supplied everything and sent me home with more than I needed. I live in Arkansas.

For me, I brought two sets of clothes (socks, underwear, bras, sweatpants, & shirts) toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, shampoo & body wash. I did end up needing everything for myself and actually wished I had packed for my DH but as we were only there for a day and a half, he was fine. He left the hospital and took a shower and got cleaned up at the house then came back with no problems.
June 7th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Me and Jesus <3 You
I took extra clothes for me (pretty much just pajama style stuff), a gown, socks, and hat for baby, a box of cheezits to snack on, Gatorades, cell phone chargers, camera, a light blanket for me, blankets for baby (December baby!), hair brush, hair clips, minty gum, fruity gum, and the car seat, of course.

The birth center supplied me with stuff like pads and a little squirty bottle with witchhazel.

I also took a tooth brush and toothpaste, but didn't use them. We were home about 4 hours after her birth so I never really needed them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search