Weekend Plans?!

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What are y'all up to this weekend?

DF and I are going to get his phone replaced tonight and then we're going to California Pizza Kitchen. Tomorrow we're going to check out the house, and then we're doing a Cystic Fibrosis walk with our friends (and the kids - their 5 yo has CF). Then more wedding errands and setting up DF's new office in his building down here! We're hoping to spend Sunday by the pool. I have some major tan lines I need to work on.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
April 16th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not much planned really - tomorrow I plan to put all the Picture Girls pics up Tonight I'm gonna cook dinner and then take a nap if I'm still as tired as now. Or wait for DH to get home and hang out on JM until then. Tomorrow I'll go to the gym and maybe shopping. In the evening tomorrow we might go out for dinner (DH says he owes me for not coming home on time) and on Sunday we'll be visiting my parents and going to a party at a banquet hall. YAY!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 16th, 2010, 04:53 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jennifer.. take pics of the house!!!
sounds like your going to have a fun night!!

Judy... I hope you buy something tomorrow!!! and I will post this in picture girl.. but if you do buy something (which I hope you do) please post the pics in picture girl!! and **** right DH should buy you dinner!! heheheh..
Party at a banquet hall.. ooo!!! sounds nice!!

As for me.. tonight we are going downtown Toronto (I don't know where... ) DH and I are first going to take our dog to the lake (along the boardwalk) on lakeshore (where the white bridge is Judy) then going to eat some street meat! (I know.. it's bad!!! but it's sooo good) then we are going to pick up the tickets tht DH surprised me with to the Taylor Swift concert!!!!! he went and looked and called everywhere to get them for me!!!! hes the sweetest!!
On Saturday we are going to Niagara falls for the day and night (not sleeping over tho) for our friends bday parties (its a double whammy) and then on Sunday we have DH's cousin and his gf coming over for lunch!! it`s jam packed weekend for all of us!!!!
April 17th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have to go to the bank before it closes, blah. Then I have to clean...double blah. Then tomorrow my mom, her fiancée, and my grampa are going to come into town and we're going to have a little birthday celebration for me! Woohoo!!! That's pretty much it though. Oh! I bought some stuff to cross stitch for me unborn nieces (mom's fiancées daughter is having twin girls). Woohoo!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
April 17th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a date night last night. Today I am running errands and tomorrow I hope to go to the beach.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
April 17th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMommy
We spent the whole day out looking around at different baby stores. Didn't buy anything but got some ideas. Tomorrow it's work again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search