Oh I have lost it...

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely just went off on a guy on facebook. A guy I don't even know. Which probably made it easier, although I probably would have done this in person...

One of my friends is trying to cut down on sodas. This friend and I have been friends since jr. high. We talk about EVERYTHING and while he's kind of in love with me (DH knows, doesn't like that we're friends so much but realizes that I don't have those types of feelings for him. The friend also realizes and is trying to move past that) he still knows about my TTC journey. He's pretty supportive, although he wishes it was going just a bit differently I'm sure. Anyway he said that he was trying to cut caffeine and sodas out of his diet. So I told him that I had read that there was a study done that said that one soda a day can reduce a man's fertility by 30%. Some guy retorted that that was "bullsh*t" and he drinks a ton of mountain dew every day and he has a little girl. That was it! I just went off on him on facebook! About fifteen minutes later my friend gave me a call to see what was up. He chatted with me for a little while, and stood up for me and all that. How can people be so insensitive! I realize that it's a little thing and I'm totally making a mountain out of a molehill, but he doesn't know anything about the journey that I'm taking. He doesn't even have any pictures of his little girl on his facebook. It's all pictures of him getting tattoos and getting drunk!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
April 17th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh sorry hon - some people just don't realize.. what did you write back to him? Was it on his wall? I guess so, since your other friend saw it..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 17th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Roy Loya realizes its futile to give up caffeine....

-Whitney Sayer: Weak...

-Roy Loya: Go play with the llama...

-Whitney Sayer: Well if I had a choice I would but I'm stuck at the bowling alley

-Stephenie Allyn McDaniel: I've been able to give up most of it. Though I do have tea a lot. But tea is better for you than soda. Did you know that even one soda a day can decrease your fertility by 30%....

-Roy Loya Oh noes!

-Travis Blake Puckett thats bull sh*t...i drink mt. dews like no bodies business...and i got a girl so

-Stephenie Allyn McDaniel Oh f*ck you. Who the hell do you think you are? And what is wrong with being more healthy anyway. Who are you to judge what I say and what I'm trying to do. Just because you have a child doesn't mean it can't possibly be true. Why don't you eat dirt you stupid piece of trash. (yup I know I'm crazy!!!)

-Travis Blake Puckett yea, loya, might help yea to tell your chick friend not to get all pissy

-Roy Loya Well...it might help if you hadn't used the word "bull****" or done your research before commenting. Steph...that was a bit over the top...but I got a good laugh out of it so whatever

April 17th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow, you really gave it to him.. is this the guy who knows you're TTC?
Your last line made me lol though!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 17th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Roy knows I'm TTC. The other guy didn't. He still deserved it though because how dare he talk down to me. I didn't do anything to provoke/deserve that! The actual like is from Blanche Devareaux out of Golden Girls and it's "Eat dirt and die trash."

April 17th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry!! You go girl!!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
April 17th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
leave it to me to do it the hard way. I just read the first post and then went and stalked your f/b wall to find who you had posted on statuses of today. Then I read down and realized you told us anyways Sheesh.
You got him good though. Dbag.
People are so insensitive.
It said CAN anyways not that it will. Geez.
April 17th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Exactly. It's not like I was stating it as an ultimate truth, just a possible outcome!

April 18th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry - people can be so inconsiderate! You definitely told him!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search