Well...this blows. UPDATE

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Veteran
I got a message on facebook this morning that really made me sad. The house that Amos and I were looking to get can't be ours. The Hess's decided that instead of doing a land-contract, they're just putting it back on the market. So, since we have no credit, we can't get it. It's like all the opportunities we get are just being slammed in our faces.

So, it's probably likely with how things are going this month that I won't be pregnant either. I already took a test yesterday at 8DPO, and it was a negatory. I'm thinking about taking one this morning after this post, but I don't know if I can handle another Neg. It's just like nothing is working out for us, and never will. I'm really scared that this isn't going to be as easy as hubby seems to think it will be, and that I won't get pregnant for a really long time.

Plus we have to keep living in apartments, which I really don't like doing.

UPDATE: Well, AF came today. So, Back to square one. :/ I'm so sad though, my sister is now trying too, but not really, and it looks like they may have succeeded. This will be her second...What is wrong hereeeeee....RAR

Last edited by Finxiekins; October 7th, 2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Update
October 6th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Veteran
Yeah. BFN again today too. Blah.

October 6th, 2010, 12:02 PM
domestikatie's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to domestikatie
Honey, don't worry- VERY FEW people actually get pregnant the first month they try. The average is anywhere from 6-12 months. I know that seems like a long time to wait, but when you're taking it month to month, it doesn't feel as devastating. I hope it happens for you sooner rather than later, but don't get disheartened after your first month. You're young and healthy, remind yourself of that.
That said, 8/9dpo is CRAZY early to test...I don't like to start testing until 12dpo because the egg can take up to 10 days to implant, and you wouldnt get a positive test until a few days after that, at the earliest. So you're not out yet! Not out until the witch shows, as we say here.
I'm really sorry about the house. But that means your perfect place is actually still out there. Keep looking for it, and don't give up!

thanks to SamuelsMommy for my perfect siggy!

Last edited by domestikatie; October 6th, 2010 at 12:05 PM.
October 6th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the house, that really does blow.. but if I were you I wouldn't count myself out at 8 or 9 DPO!! Don't be silly girl, that is too early to test! I would wait till 12DPO if you can wait, or at LEAST 10DPO. I really hope the next few days prove you wrong.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

October 6th, 2010, 05:07 PM
I hear you. I have been trying for 4 months... No luck. Why is this so difficult! I am so emotionally, and physically exhausted. Keep your head up, I know it will happen for you.
October 6th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Veteran
I know...just seeing that BFN is so crushing and annoying and hurtful and just...UGH.

October 7th, 2010, 04:33 AM
Veteran
AGHHHHH! Okay - So, this morning I took my temp at my regular time and it NOSE DIVED! Like, huge.
The odd thing is that my left BB hurts pretty bad right around the nipple area...Not sure why. But, the dip is huge, not sure what to think of it.
311123 Ovulation Charts

October 7th, 2010, 06:53 AM
domestikatie's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to domestikatie
How long does your cycle usually last, do you know?

thanks to SamuelsMommy for my perfect siggy!

October 7th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmm well I hate to say it but a dip below coverline usually means AF.. but I really hope that's not the case here!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

October 7th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Veteran
Okay - AF showed, but only 9DPO! That's a really short luteal phase right? Gah! I'm freaking out and can't stop crying. I'm really scared that I might have LPD...Any advice, clues, any of that?

October 7th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh I'm so sorry hon I think you may have ovulated earlier, like CD17, which gives you a longer LP. Some women take B6 (as part of a B complex vitamin) to lengthen their LP. Many women are deficient in it, and BCP actually depletes your stores of B vitamins so if you were on BCP for a while you may need a boost. I really hope this next cycle is it for you guys!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Tags
9 dpo , baby , house , negative , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search