We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Get more sleep
2. Be at work on time
3. Be less stressed - this means taking more time for myself, meditating, relaxing bath, paying bills on time, not taking work so personally, don't be a perfectionist, accept that I can't control everything and everyone and that I'm not responsible for everything
4. Drink more water (8 cups a day)
5. Eat at least 2 servings of fruit and 3 servings of vegetables a day
6. Be tidier at home and at work
7. Go to yoga once a week
- 03/28/10 09/'10 06/'11, D&C July 20 Apr/'12