Went to the Gyn today

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i got a routine pap done, she checked my breasts and said fine, no problems. i got a new presciption of prenatal pills. We spoke about my hubby having a low sperm count and she said if the counter booster doesn't work after 2 mths of the pills we bought, we arent buying anymore. if you don't get pregnant, have them do a re evaluation on his sperm count. i am stressed from this. we don't have finical money for iui's or invitro. maybe we can save but that could take up to 10 yrs and i'll be 40 by then. i hate waiting. i hate negatives, i just pray too much i think. i pray for everyone thatsv ttc to get pregnant, i'm not selfish, i would love to join a ddc with people and share stories!. i would like to give larry a chance to be a father so bad. i feel so much emotions right now. i never thought this would happen to us. She said to bd 14-18 days of my cycle since i've been getting 28-30 day cycles. she said we should wait 3-5 days before bd so it builds up and he can build up sperm. i love sex, i'll admit we have sex every other day. i am a nympho lol.

She is a nice gyn. i wouldnt trust anyone else. She said to just stay calm and relax, lol we are women, she should know that. She had a baby he's 2 yrs old. i'm happy for her, now if me and larry could have atleast 1 child! i don't want anymore after this one i hope we get. i really badly have baby fever. i get all excited when i see lil babies. i want to hold a newborn in my arms so bad, i want to breast feed, even if she and yes i want a girl, if a boy thats fine, but i know i'm goiing to have a girl there are signs, i'm weird i know. i hold my reborn life like dolls, reminds me what a baby feels like. its coping therapy for me. i've been going to see a counslor 2 a mth, for the past 4 yrs it helps me so much. plus me & hubby go to see a counslor it helps the relationship and we work on issues that new to be worked on, a relationship, is learning every day about each other and what new situation comes up, and how we handle it, coping, accepting, moving on from the situation and new beginning,that's all part of life. i also had found out the gyhn i saw before her, passed away of a heart attack. it makes you realize how important life is. also jan 11th peyton a lil girl thats mom was on this board she passed away and it made me think how one min you can have a healthy child and then things can go wrong and in the end she had a greater purpose and went to be with god. it broke my heart. i couldnt imagine giving birth to a baby and the 3yr old that you've raised has cancer and 3 yrs of her short life changes you for ever. she got her wish to go to disney. i know she's anm angel now watching her family. last night i watched my son sleep for awhile kissed his fohead and thanked god that if i never have any children with larry, he blessed me with being a mother and for that i'm forever greatful to him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search