New to this, but could do with someone to talk to that understands!

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new this. We have been trying for nearly 10 months now. Still no luck my friends all have children and had no problem concieving so don't really understand. Everyone seems to be geting pregnant around me every my best friend first month of trying. I'm so happy for her but just think why not me yet? I'm healthy don't smoke eat well is there any tips or support anyone has for me xxx
March 19th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello and welcome! My name is Caitlin. I am the host of this board. I am sorry that you have had no luck so far. It is very tough when all those around you get pregnant. Are you using opks or temping?

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
March 21st, 2012, 12:18 PM
Hi Caitlin I have loads of ovaluation kits given by a friend who didn't need them. No luck with them all say negative but I have signs every month of ovaluation and period. Very confusing :/
March 22nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
I have a friend who's in pretty much your exact situation - so even though I don't have fertility issues, I've seen her go through it and understand it as well as an "outsider" can.

I think the biggest thing (and maybe the hardest thing) is not stress yourself out to much. A stressed out body is not a good baby-makin' environment. Relax. Enjoy the sex. And get REALLY, REALLY good at charting your monthly cycle. Record temperatures. Get to know your body and what it's up to.

If you're still having issues in a couple more months, talk to your doctor too. He/she will be able to look at your histories and decide if you should both be checked for fertility problems. But don't let that freak you out. Just because you're not getting pregnant right away doesn't mean you have a major problem. Every woman is different. We don't always have sex on the right day, even when we plan for it.

It's going to happen one way or another. Remember that!
March 23rd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Unfortunately you can gear up to O and not O. Do you temp?

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
March 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM
babyRichards's Avatar TTC Baby Richards #2
Hi, I'm Megan! I am so sorry you arent getting pregnant on time! It's stressful! People used to tell me how easy it was to get pregnant young and now that we are trying, we have had no luck! But dont give up, keep your head up and it will happen!

Caitlin asked if you were temping, I second that...I starting temping a few weeks ago and its the best thing! Its super easy and maybe its just me, but when I look at my chart, I feel so proud of myself

anyway, and heres lots of baby to keep you going!
Provera Rd. 1 04.18-04.23, Clomid Rd. 1 50MG 05.01-05.05, Dr. Appt. Rd. 1 on 06.06 with BFN, Provera Rd. 2 06.12-06.16, Clomid Rd. 2 100MG 06.28-07.02, Dr. Appt. Rd. 2 07.22 with No Response, TWW Rd. 1 07.22, AF showed 07.27, Clomid Rd. 3 100MG(last rd.) 07.28-08.01, BFP 09.29 & 9weeks preg, 1st U/S 10.04 with no heartbeat-angel baby at 8weeks5days,10.18 DandC procedure

My Ovulation Chart

Keep up with us at http://richardsfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com/
April 9th, 2012, 08:18 AM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in your exact situation right now! It's so frustrating seeing my friends who have gotten pregnant in their first or second month of trying, when we've been trying for 8 months now. I've been eating healthier, drinking less soda, I think I have one Diet Coke every couple weeks and I'm exercising more and still nothing. I've started to track when I ovulate as well as my temp. which is way easy! I use the website/app FertilityFriend.com , but good luck!!

My Ovulation Chart

April 13th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
we've been trying 10mths now as well. hubby has low sperm count so it's going to take longer, i have no issues, i've been to the gyn all checked out. i've been using opks and i ovulate between 14-16 day of my 30 day cycle. it's frustrating but you'll get your bfp!!! it's not easy to relax, but don't give up hope!! I pray and that helps. i hope me& you and everyone else get their bfp's

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search