Discouraged..

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Hi everyone. I just joined JustMommies because I really could use some advice, thoughts, etc from other women who are trying to conceive. I recently got married and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now. I have one child, 7 years old, from my previous marriage and although my husband is awesome with my son, he would like to have a child of his own. I instantly became pregnant with my son, so it confuses me as to why it's taking so long this time (I know a few months isn't long, but it just seems like forever when it only took a month with my first child).

For the past few days I have had a terrible migraine and backache, as well as feeling nauseous and yesterday my period was due to start and it has been extremely light spotting - like almost nothing there. I'm planning to take a pregnancy test in a few days, but I'm so used to feeling like I'm pregnant only to be let down, that I'm nervous to even test again.

My husband worries that something is wrong with him. And I worry that it could be my fault. Anyone have any insight, or a common experience. I use the internet to look up things, but it would be nice to hear from people who are having similar issues. Thanks in advance for listening/giving advice.
September 10th, 2012, 05:34 AM
I just realized that I probably should be posting under having problems trying conceive or something of the nature. I apologize for the off topic.
September 10th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No please post here! You are a newlywed! Hi I am Caitlin the host of this board. I am so sorry you are feeling discouraged. I lot of us know how that feels. When are you planning on taking a pregnancy test? Are you temping or using opks? Congratulations of your marriage!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
September 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
MaggieB1112's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MaggieB1112
Hello, I just wanted to 2nd Caitlin on congratulating you on your marriage. My husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year in Nov. and have been TTC since then, with one m/c 6 months ago. We both go back and forth worrying about is it him, is it me? It makes it hard too, because we watch my sister who gets pregnant so easily and just had her 9th, and we watch his sister as she struggles daily learning she cannot have children. Now while we aren't at a point in our lives that we are looking for 9 children, each month that passes we worry that our journey will be more like his sister than mine. I hope this month you get your BFP, but please know that you are not alone in the fear/anxiety/etc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search