hello, im new & TTC :)

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mrs.hurstTTC
  • 1 Post By Mad-Watter
  • 1 Post By TTCBabyB425

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hello, names meranda
Dk if me & my husband are "newly weds " any more we just passed our first year of marriage & we are trying to have a little one of our own. Any advice?
March 24th, 2013, 12:38 PM
ArmyWife28's Avatar Praying for a Miracle
Welcome! I've been married 6 months now and TTC also. But with my history I'm on fertility medication which isn't fun. Honestly just try to relax , which is easier said than one right? Stressing out doesn't help which I know first hand.

Done*
FurMommy to Bowie, Abby, Macy, & Leroy

4 Rounds of Clomid & 2 Rounds of Femara with NO Luck
6/5/13 1st cycle of Follistim 600AQ CD3- CD11
6/14/13 Ovidrel Trigger Shot CD12
7/1/13 27mm Cyst on R Ovary, Cancelled cycle
April 26th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Mad-Watter's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello! Nice to meet you sending good thoughts your way!

My husband and I are just about at the 11th month mark of marriage and after my last AF we started trying for the first time. I have relatively normal periods (even after stopping BC, thank goodness) so I had a feeling I ovulated around day 14 (as I have 28 day cycles). I took a test to confirm I had LH surge on April 15 (which was day 13), and surge was down on April 16th. Husband and I didn't have a schedule, but we had a lot of fun the week around my ovulation, and so far so good.

I'd really recommend charting your cycles. There are loads of methods; CM charming, temperature charting, or charting LH with home ovulation kits. Understanding when you ovulate is going be extremely helpful.

Otherwise just take it naturally and do what you and your husband think is right. Best of luck!

Thanks to *Vicki* for an AMAZING siggy

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths - Walt Disney

July 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I'm in my 2nd year of marriage with the DH and just started TTC. I'm on cycle 2 post BC. Luckily my cycles seem to be regular. At the advise of a pharmacist friend I started taking prenatal vitamins 6 months ago. I'm doing temping, OPK and CM monitoring to try to get use to my cycles. I know it's hard but try to stay relaxed and make it fun! I have a friend who is also TTC and she's already so stressed out. The hardest part I've found is the 2ww! Lots of luck and baby dust to all!!!
May 3rd, 2014, 06:41 PM
Regular
Hi ladies! DH and I have been married a little over a year and are TTC. I am FULLY aware I should be taking a prenatal, however I prefer holistic options AND vitamins tend to upset my tummy. Suggestions?

There is a really good app for tracking-ovuline- I think it's called. I tried several other apps with not much interest (didn't like the layout).

I agree SO much that waiting for two weeks to find out + or - is the hardest part!

DH and I are newbies at all of this and have been working on TTC for about 6 months. I've read that after 6-8 months (sometimes 12) a couple might want to seek assistance. We've been strategically timing/scheduling, but things don't seem to be adding up 100% to a + reading/result.

Wishing you all the best of luck with TTC! I appreciate the support and hope I can offer some in return!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search