TTC and not ovulating?

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Hi all-
I am new to this site so I hope I am doing everything right! Here's the dealio:
I don't think I am ovulating and am worried because my husband and I are TTC. I know that it could very well be from stress but I dont know how to not stress about it. It is all I think about.

Here is some background:
I was on birth control for 6 years and got off of it in march when my husband and I Were married. We then began practicing the fertility awareness method (which I love) but it has been a bit confusing for me.
My first month off, I had constant creamy CM and I think I ovulated around day 14. I then had raised temperatures until day 23, when I started my period. I know that is a short luteal phase but I chalked it up to being my first month off of BC. During ovulation, my nipples were very sore as well.

The second month, I still had constant creamy CM and I think I ovulated around day 19, then had raised temperatures until I began my period on day 29. Still a short luteal phase. My nipples again hurt during what I think was ovulation.

This month, my husband and I are now TTC and I do not think I have ovulated. My temperatures stay between 96.8-97.4 and are all over the place within there. I am on day 28 and still nothing... I have constant creamy CM but that's nothing new. No sore nipples or anything. I decided to use an OPK since I was having trouble with the charting and it was positive on day 24, but no raise in temperature after... My husband and I are having sex every couple of days and hoping but I know I am very stressed about it. I know that this can delay ovulation but I don't know what to do or how to not worry and think about it. I have been checking my cervix but that is something I recently started.. It always feels open.

Any suggestions? What should I do? Am I ovulating or not? Help!!

Ps. I started taking vitamin B and folic acid as well.

Thanks and any help is appreciated,
Meg

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search