Hiya :)

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LizyCR
  • 1 Post By Carmela755

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Just married mid March and started the BD with intent of TTC. Hopefully I can get a BFP this month because of my age, because other than worry for fertility (I'm a few weeks shy of 36), I'm also worried about finance especially when children grow up they tend to need more... stuff.

My cycle ranges from 28 to 36 so it's a horrendous wait till next week (this week is 30). I got BFN on the CD23 (yes, I know, probably too early but I can't help it! ) and plan on testing tomorrow on my CD30. I've been taking folic acid since a month and now just started with Flex Seed Oil capsules coz I read around that it helps with promoting healthy CM (sorry ) & if AF comes, I'll be taking Primrose Oil until O begins (which I plan on trying to chart since I'm dependant on an app at the mo that I've only just used 3 months ago) Ugh... I feel so woefully unprepared on properly gathering all these knowledge on how to successfully get a BFP

Nice to meet you all and good luck to everyone!!
April 18th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Super Mommy
Hello! I'm just joining! I got married April 5. we are in our 2nd cycle TTC. Good luck! lol it sounds you like you have a POAS addiction I was good at not testing early with DD. Last cycle I was on my honeymoon during the TWW so I didn't even think about testing early, which is good since af showed literally, as soon as we landed back in our home state. go figure!
Pregnant with baby #2. E.D.D May 12, 2015
April 26th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Not POAS crazy anymore after the first 2ww and getting AF at the end of it haha Also not doing much symptom spotting this time round since whatever symptoms I had before was familiar with symptoms for a BFP. I guess my body is different than the norm.

Congratulations on your marriage!
(I didn't get a chance to go away for a honeymoon coz hubby had to be back to work 2 days after we got married. Booo)
April 26th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Super Mommy
you guys will have to plan a little getaway sometime to make up for it!

I guess that would put a little damper on POAS lol. I'm trying not to SS but it is so hard when you *know* what symptoms you are supposed to looking for...I feel like it makes you feel like you are having symptoms that you aren't really having, like today (3 DPO) I've been having little cramps (kinda like the RLP I had when I was pg w/ DD) but the ticker in my siggy says mild cramping is one of the most common symptoms at 3 DPO, so it's probably just my imagination.

Where are you at in your cycle? It looks like we may be the only 2 in here
April 26th, 2014, 10:07 PM
I'm probably in my 3DPO as well. Argghh!! *wails* I know, I should know when my actual O day is but it's difficult when I don't take note of my CM at all until today All I'm doing is basing on the length of my cycle. I should start taking note of my CM coz I don't know why, it always gets put to the back of my mind when it comes

All I think about is: EWCM = BD

Yeah, I also can't help it with symptom spotting. I try not to but it always creeps up on me and the internet is always so close by it's just so hard to resist

You can search for my journal at Newlyweds Trying To Conceive -> TTC Journals if you're interested in reading my posts about my last cycle. I haven't update it though...My journal's the only one there so maybe you can post yours so it won't look so lonely hehe
April 28th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Super Mommy
haha! I will have start my journal! You should come on over to the TTC board, its very active with new posts daily. I spend probably more time then I should on there.

my symptom spotting has only gotten worse..today my BB's were sore and I was super hungry and yada yada yada. I know its too early for real symptoms I just can't seem to help myself!
April 29th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Hi,New to this ttc world and I decided that in order to keep my sanity, I need to surround myself with others who are in the same boat as I. 😁
I'm on month 2 of really ttc taking my bbt, watching my ewcm, and using opk. I'm on 1dpo and it already seems like an eternity. Lol I had kind of tried, more like hoped, to get pregnant jan-fen but I only BD'd once each month around ovulation. Fear of infertility has always plagued my mind. Just got married in February so here's hoping!
April 29th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizyCR View Post
Hi,New to this ttc world and I decided that in order to keep my sanity, I need to surround myself with others who are in the same boat as I. 😁
I'm on month 2 of really ttc taking my bbt, watching my ewcm, and using opk. I'm on 1dpo and it already seems like an eternity. Lol I had kind of tried, more like hoped, to get pregnant jan-fen but I only BD'd once each month around ovulation. Fear of infertility has always plagued my mind. Just got married in February so here's hoping!
welcome! I'm 6 DPO and this next week is going to take forever! You should head over to the TTC board, really friendly and helpful girls over there!
April 29th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks! I'll check it out.!
May 1st, 2014, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizyCR View Post
Hello & welcome! Same here - I'm always worrying whether it'll be hard for me to conceive especially with my CM not being a lot. Just started taking EPO/GLA to get better & more CM

Good luck & baby-dust for all of us
May 4th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Regular
My hubby and I haven't gone on a honeymoon yet either (a year after being married!), but we do plan on taking a rip maybe this year sometime.

I'm new to all of this, too, so, welcome! Jbugs_Mommy, I feel like I am missing something along the lines of the TTC boards. I click the TTC newlyweds link and always get the same posts/topics- some dating back to September of 2012! What I am doing wrong? Thanks!

LizzyCR, Right there with you on so many levels! I joined this group for the same reason- getting support from others! Wishing you all the best!

Last edited by incredibile.miracolo; May 4th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
May 5th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredibile.miracolo View Post

I'm new to all of this, too, so, welcome! Jbugs_Mommy, I feel like I am missing something along the lines of the TTC boards. I click the TTC newlyweds link and always get the same posts/topics- some dating back to September of 2012! What I am doing wrong? Thanks!
Welcome! If you want to see a forum with more traffic post, just go to "Trying to conceive & family Planning" -> "TTC"
Discussions there should encompass everyone inc newlyweds
May 5th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Regular
Thanks, I will try that!
July 27th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Hi there ladies, I just wanted to share with you all a free site that could help you track your ovulation period and have the gender you want for your baby. Good luck and God Bless. Ovulation predictor - predict your ovulation online!
Pinkachoo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search