ttc #1 (UPDATE IN POST 2)

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2014, 03:02 PM
Me and my husband are trying for baby #1 and we are complete newbies to this whole thing! we are anxious to get our little family started, so of course this hopeful mommy-to-be has some questions.So, according to my ovulation chart, my peak ovulation day was July 21st, my "fertility window" being the 18th-23rd. me and hubby did the "baby dance" every day in that window...hoping we got it right this time around. Today is the 1st, and my period is due in 3 days (14dpo)...well, the past few days ive had some lower abdominal cramping,been a little more constipated than normal and this morning i had light brown spotting with thick white CM since i ovulated. im sorry that was a little much but im sending myself into a panic hoping this was implantation spotting. my AF is due in three days, and im anxious to take a test, but i took one the 25th and it was a BFN. (4 days after ovulation may have been too early...lol) baby fever has definitely set in, and im anxious to see if this cycle was our cycle!

Last edited by alliemccarty; August 5th, 2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: UPDATE
August 5th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Well..AF didnt show up yesterday OR today, and i took a Dollar General cheap HPT this morning, and it was BFN. i still have thick white CM,im exhausted by noon every day(which is NOT normal for me), and lower abdomen twinges... and i checked my cervix last night and again this morning and its High and soft, i almost couldnt find it... . Im going to wait a few more days and see if AF shows up..but i dont have any of my normal symptoms of her arrival. I know my body well enough to know when AF is on her way, and she's not. So..im confused. maybe i tested too early since its only day 2 of my missed period?

August 6th, 2014, 07:17 AM
3 days late:
still no sign of AF and im getting anxious... Checked my cervix this morning and its still really high and soft..i almost cant find it! and the milky white CM is still there too. I started having mild cramping again in my lower back and almost in my pelvis, but nothing like my usual PMS symptoms, they're much lower actually. Hoping by friday or saturday i will have my !! Any one else have a late period, test 2 days late and get a BFN, then wait a week and get their BFP?
August 7th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Day 4: still no AF!
So..i woke up this morning with sore boobies and lower back pain. still no AF, and when i checked my cervix today it was still high and soft, and the CM is still thick and sticky/white. Not as much as i had on Saturday-monday, but still enough. Not testing til at least saturday to give it time to see if AF is going to show...but im hoping she wont and there's actually a little McCarty baby in there

So..i decided to do a psychic reading for fun yesterday, and i asked her "Will i conceive sometime this year?" This was her response...

I see a bundled up baby sitting in the snow for a cute picture with family all around, and an extra light next to yours already. You seem to already sense much of what is happening.

Your question regards your life
on this Earthly plane, but it
also involves the destiny of
OTHER souls as well. So be it,
what you wished to truly know
was revealed to you.

Now, i know this is far-fetched and a little silly, especially since i live in South Mississippi and last year was the first real snow we've had in years, but this gave me some hope that even though it obviously could be anytime in the future, that I will have my family we want
August 11th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Veteran
So did you take a test, Allie?
August 21st, 2014, 09:29 AM
Veteran
So, are you expecting? Did you get your BFP?
August 30th, 2014, 06:14 AM
September 23rd, 2014, 10:36 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey now I want to know what happened too lol! I think those are all good signs, but if you did or do get your AF do not be discouraged. It is only your first month and like someone recommended above an ovulation prediction site is a great way to try and time DTD for conception. I use Pink Pad on my phone to track everything and love it.

Good luck!

Tags
newlyweds , trying for first baby , ttc #1

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search