Will I be able to conceive?

Forum: Newlyweds Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2015, 01:39 PM
If anyone has had similar experiences I would love to hear your responses.
I have always had irregular periods that vary, but they have come almost every month - just not on the same day every cycle. For a few months they come every 32 days and then they will come every 40 days plus or minus a few days. Last year at this time I had a 56 day cycle which was the longest cycle I have ever had until now. This month it has been 47 days since my last period but today I woke up and I had a small amount of spotting. I have all the symptoms of a period (tender breasts, cramps) but just spotting. The blood is darkish red and kind of mucus-ey. I'm not sure if this is just the beginning and it will turn into a full fledged period - but it has almost stopped and only there when I wipe. I took two pregnancy tests yesterday and the day before - both negative, so I doubt I'm pregnant. Right now I have cramping that feels like a period, but just spotting for now.

Unrelated - but may be useful to know, I was on antibiotics for 7 days because of a UTI (not sure if that would delay a period), I feel like my hair has been thinning and made me think it could be a hormonal imbalance.

The hubby and I are newlyweds and want to start trying for a baby in January or February. If anyone with similar symptoms have had this experience, were you able to conceive? I'm scared this is some kind of peri-menopause (Even though I'm only in my 20's). That would be the extreme of course but it's just so hard not knowing what's going on in your own body. Any feedback would be nice to hear and success stories of conceiving with irregular periods.
September 11th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Regular
I also have irregular periods so far. Even now I have a baby. I don't know the reason why it happens. I also consulted with doctor. But they couldn't satisfy me. I went through some blood tests. My every month period cycle is different. Once I got my periods after 3months. It was so annoying for me. Every time I faced cramps I thought it's time to start periods. But all in vain. No bleeding at all. Then I went to doctor and asked for medicine. I want to talk on antibiotics. As my experience, high dose of antibiotics harm your body. It can lessen white blood cells in your body. Deficiency of white blood cells is a risk for your pregnancy. So take care while taking antibiotics in access.
September 11th, 2017, 11:33 PM
If you are trying to conceive and you experience sudden bleeding or spotting then this may be the symptoms of pregnancy. It is called as implantation bleeding.You should concern to a doctor for other reasons. Don't think negative. Good luck.
September 30th, 2017, 06:06 AM
Hi dear. It is the greatest gift for a woman to be a mother. But no one knows about the problems faced by a woman in the first 9 months of pregnancy. If the woman does not take care of her properly, then it is difficult for the child born in the womb. For a woman, the first 3 months of pregnancy are quite challenging because the child is not fully developed till this time. You'll probably get away with wearing your regular clothes for the first trimester, but once you start to show, don't go rushing to spend your whole maternity budget right away. opt for a pair or two of pants (or use a belly band that allows you to rock the unbuttoned pants look without anyone knowing) and some longer shirts. By the time you're in the third trimester, with your belly and baby a much bigger size, you'll probably need to head back to the maternity store to get larger sizes. Buying in stages will help save you money and keep you comfortable throughout the whole nine months. There are pregnancy scare stories all over the place. Stay away from Googling all those strange symptoms that are normal when you're pregnant and take your concerns right to your qualified doctor, who can help ease your anxieties. We all know some symptoms are expected with pregnancy, including fatigue, nausea, and some aches and pains. But just because you're pregnant, it doesn't mean you need to deal with those symptoms in silence. You don't need to count your calories and worry about every pound. Chat with your care provider to make sure you're following all the advice as far as what your weight gain goal should be. It's actually great to fit exercise into your day. I hope the tips will help.

Tags
conceiving , irregular , irregular periods , spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search