Down the Road *Y&R spoilers*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Daytime/Primetime Soaps LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 08:19 AM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
Sorry if some of these are repeats. I'm trying to post everything I can find.

"Billy & Victoria revel in their love despite dark forces threatening to derail their happiness.

Cane reveals the secret he’s worked the hardest to keep.

Lily & Cane gamble their future to save Cane from his past as they face their most challenging obstacle yet.

Olivia returns to GC as hell breaks loose on multiple fronts.

Jana continues to use every trick in the book to keep Chloe & Kevin apart.

Kevin & Chloe are taken unaware by Jana’s sophisticated manipulations.

Chloe comes closer & closer to throwing in the towel, believing that perhaps she & Kevin were better off as buddies.

Gloria & Katherine work to give Chloe & Kevin a Valentine’s Day they’ll never forget.

Keeping Jana from interfering could be impossible for even this formidable pair of fairy godmothers.

Victor discovers the truth about Nick & Diane’s “friendship”.

Diane pushes Nick for a wholehearted commitment, but Nick’s wounds prevent him from taking another chance at love.

Victor uses Valentine’s Day to make a public spectacle of his own intimate relationship with Diane.
Engagement?!

Nick & Diane are caught completely off guard by his Victor’s aggressive behavior.
Really?! That's the norm for him!

Diane finds herself caught between her very real feelings for Nick & the pressure Victor puts on her… & her future.

Deacon struggles to keep the truth about his relationship with Meggie a secret as he & Nikki grow closer.

Valentine’s Day gives Nikki the perfect showcase to declare her feelings for her troubled boyfriend.

Nikki’s children & close friends are disgusted by her romance with Deacon.

The specter of Meggie pushes Deacon to the brink.

Sharon is devastated by the loss of Faith, while Adam does everything he can to return the baby to her mother’s loving arms.
I have a feeling this will only make things worse! Oh Sharon, open your eyes already!

The extended Chancellor family is devastated by a sudden crisis.

Phillip comes home again from Australia.

A heavily bearded Chance returns to take care of business."

-Soap Central
February 1st, 2011, 11:39 AM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I'm glad to see that some of these storylines might finally go somewhere! Why does everything move sooooo slow on the soaps?
February 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lily & Cane gamble their future to save Cane from his past as they face their most challenging obstacle yet. So his impending "death" is a fake? Maybe?

Jana/Kev/Chloe... stupid SL. Come on people! Wake up!

CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if he'll be hot w/ a beard?

Forever remembering your smiling face.
February 1st, 2011, 12:26 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
I know... if I were Kevin I would say F it & just tell Jana how it really is. Frig that! He shouldn't hafta put his life on hold cuz of her.

I can't wait to see what Chance looks like!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search