May Sweeps *Y&R Spoilers*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Daytime/Primetime Soaps LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
Although Cane is supposedly six feet down under, Lily’s magical relationship with her husband continues – is she losing her mind, or is he real?

Cane’s mother Genevieve arrives in Genoa City determined to take revenge for her son’s death

Colin is very much affected by the change that disillusionment and time have wrought on his former child bride

The battle between Colin and Genevieve takes on epic proportions

Alliances develop and unravel as endless shifting deceptions are revealed

Colin stays close to Lily and the kids as Cane’s deepest secret is revealed

Lily and Cane fight for their future

Genoa City is shocked by the truth about Cane

Victor pretends disinterest in Lucy’s custody case, but secretly supports Victoria and opposes Phyllis

Daniel is opposed to his mother’s agenda

Phyllis recklessly betrays Billy in Restless Style

Victoria and Billy’s relationship falters

Victor’s belief that he successfully separated himself from Nikki, and Nick from Diane, may be unfounded

His latest marriage could be undermined by someone with the right romantic history with one of the spouses

Victor and Nikki begin a secretive affair

Diane grows green with jealousy as Victor and Nikki’s real relationship becomes apparent

Unwilling to continue their affair, Nikki begins to pull away from Victor

Nikki’s drinking continues to drag her down

Victor begins to see his marriage to Diane as an impediment

Diane wonders if the marriage is worth the humiliation

The terms of Diane’s pre-nup with Victor tempt her to keep the marriage alive at any cost

Nick and Adam are horrified when Sharon’s death is labeled a suicide

The brothers grudgingly work together to restore Sharon’s reputation

Conflict develops when Adam and Nick can’t agree on a plan

Sharon continues to be haunted by the loss of Cassie

Sharon hides out on Sam’s farm, believing her loved ones are better off without her

Sam reaches out to Sharon and helps her healing process

Sharon and Sam grow closer

Sam gives Adam serious competition for Sharon’s heart

A healthier Sharon begins to think about returning home, clearing her name, and being with her children again

Olivia finds herself embroiled in the love triangle between Malcolm, Sofia and Neil

Surprising allies circle the wagons around Sofia

Sofia vows to protect her secret from the man she loves

Ashley and Tucker hire a wedding planner for their big day

Abby pulls out all the stops to save Ashley from Tucker

As Ashley’s big day approaches, Abby’s irrational emotions get the better of her

Abby’s plan goes shockingly out of control

Tragedy ensues, impacting the power balance between Newman Enterprises, Jabot, Chancellor Industries and McCall Unlimited

Adam becomes a serious impediment to Victor’s master plan to control his children, his company, and his future

Victor is infuriated by Adam’s unexpected position of power and influence

Jack continues to plot and scheme to even the score with Victor – and maybe reclaim Jabot as well if everything falls into place

Phyllis’s love for Jack continues to pull her in his direction

Paul’s 18 year old son Rick pops up in Genoa City and mixes it up with two young ladies… sweet, shy, and trusting Hunter, and Selena, a brilliant, studious Latina.

Noah’s ex-girlfriend, Eden, returns to Genoa City

Jana’s world experiences a major change

--Soap Central
May 5th, 2011, 05:47 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Paul’s 18 year old son Rick pops up in Genoa City and mixes it up with two young ladies… sweet, shy, and trusting Hunter, and Selena, a brilliant, studious Latina.
Huh? Latina? Did he have a child with whats-her-name (Eva Longoria) and I don't remember it? I thought she lost that baby?!

Quote:
Lily and Cane fight for their future
So judging form his comment the other day that he can't remember what he was going to tell her, my guess is that he is alive, has partial amnesia, and someone had nursed him back to health.. blah blah blah.

I really just don't care about anything w/ Sharon. or Victors love life.

I hope the Lucy stuff gets over fast.

Forever remembering your smiling face.
May 6th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Proud Happy Single Mom
I'd be so happy if Cane came back! I miss his accent
May 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
Well, today it showed him using his cell phone... hmm... who was he calling? And, that makes me think he's really alive too. HMM!!!
May 6th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[quote=3OhioBoys;23819427]Huh? Latina? Did he have a child with whats-her-name (Eva Longoria) and I don't remember it? I thought she lost that baby?!

Yes that had a baby together and she lost custody after going all crazy on Christine...I think Paul sent him to live with her parents. I don't remember if she went to jail or left town, that story line fizzled fast.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search