Y&R Useless Characters

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Daytime/Primetime Soaps LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got to thinking that Y&R has quite a few characters that just have SUCH boring storylines. Here's a few:

Devon- First, I wish he'd take that stupid blue tooth out of his ear. I mean, it's in there ALL the time! UGH. Secondly, WHAT IS HIS ROLE exactly? Give him a storyline or something!

Devon's girlfriend- If she even counts as a 'character'. I think she's more like a special guest.

Nina~ Her and Paul are SO boring! And speaking of Paul, I can't even believe he was nominated for an emmy! He has had like NO storyline this year! I like him as an actor and all, but really? There weren't better choices?

Chance~ Are they keeping him on the show, because if so, time to hook him up or send him packing.

What do you think? Any characters you wouldn't be sad to see go?
May 13th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
I don't think that's a blue tooth in Devon's ear. Awhile back he became deaf and I think that's part of his hearing aid or something of the sort. But, yes, he's boring and needs to butt out of Lily's "love life".
May 14th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Haha that's not a bluetooth in Devons ear, that's his coclear (sp) implant. He received that so he could hear because he used to be deaf.

As for the others, i agree....boooooring! I also can't stand Gloria and Jeff.

May 16th, 2011, 05:54 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, it ihas been a long time since Devon and Roxy have had a SL. I was just thinking about Devons house the other day and wondering why they never have scenes there anymore. I miss those days.

Forever remembering your smiling face.
May 17th, 2011, 12:51 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Devon lost his hearing due to meningitis about 5 or 6 yrs ago. But totally agree that his story line is boring!

I would like to see Deacon go- I am so over his role!
May 26th, 2011, 11:52 AM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK~ My bad. I must've missed the deaf thing. But at least I feel better about that thing being in his ear. I wonder if he's deaf IRL?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search