Uterine Spasms

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Hello. I have no other place to turn, but I am wondering if ANYONE has had this experience.

I am a 37 year old mother to 5 beautiful children. Three bio and two by marriage. I have had two miscarriages before conceiving my last son. In May 2005, after he was born, I had a tubal ligation. I am pretty confident it was a complete, with my tubes being tied, cut and carterized.

Recently, within the last couple of weeks, I have been experiencing what I call fetal movements. At first light and sporadic. Today it has been constant with little time in between. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative and I am close to starting my period. I have no pregnancy symptoms and am pretty confident I am not.

However I can find very little information on the web that will give me a inclination as to what it could be. I undersatand that I need to see a physician. However if ANYONE can give me an idea of what this could be I would love it. Presently my husband just had a 10 day stay in the hospital due to a blood clot so I am not sure I will be able to get to a doctor anytime soon.

I am not objective to getting pregnant again but am pretty doubtful it would ever happen as I am certain the doctor took care of things. But I am extremely nervous as to what this is. It won't stop, I am peeing all the time because of it, and although the idea of being pregnant is absolutely wonderful, I know that I am not and the spasms are now growing increasingly annoying.

I have no pain and no discomfort and I am not certain if this a new symptom prior to having a period as this is the first time it has increased in this amount of frequency.

If anyone has had a similar experience I would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Jen
May 21st, 2010, 08:08 AM
mmllhh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Could you be ovulating?

Forever Missing Our Ten Angels
May 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM
No I am due to have my period any day. As a matter of fact I thought I started but all it has been all day is a brown discharge and not much of it. I am absolutely stunned right now. Still feel fine. Did take second HPT with first morning urine and it was again negative. I am thinking it is now a new symptom before I start my period.
May 25th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Regular
I kinda had the same issue only i don't have my tubes tied. I have weird sporadic movements down there all the time! The doctor has done all the test she could and couldn't find a single thing wrong. She says it may be a natural way of telling you, things like you have to pee, your ovulating or your actually pregnant!

Anywhoo! I hope it works out the best! Also that nothings wrong!
May 25th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you under any stress? I had these ALL.THE.TIME. last summer while my DH was deployed and I was under a great deal of stress. I took pregnancy test after pregnancy test, all of which were negative. Here I am a year later and I obviously wasn't pregnant because I'd have popped the kid out by now! The only thing I can attribute it to was the stress because I haven't really experienced them once he got home and things settled back down. I know it sounds strange, but I swear they were stress twinges of some sort. I joked with my DH when we would chat online or talk on the phone that the baby was kicking or doing somersaults. It really scared me though because we're done having kids and not trying for anymore. Good luck, I hope you figure out what it is!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search