New Here and hope you dont think im wired lol

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
Hello Im a SAHM of 2 kiddos ds 3 and dd 7.5 month and im pretty sure theres another lil bub on there way the thing is i have not tested to confirm , My dh and i wanted to ttc in july but started to NTNP in Apirl like the next day after Af was gone and i have not had a period since then

I have not tested yet i feel like once i do im going to get preggo symptoms and read too much into it, I like feeling like im not pregnant but yet im sure iam, i dont kow if that makes any sense Ihad really bad MS with dd but i think it was bc as soon as i found i was preggo it just seems it hit me within that same week and well i dont want that.

As far as symtons i do have some like feeling tired ,sleepy in the afternnon, i had really bad cramps for like 2 wk that i thought wer af but she never showed, Im also Breastfeeding my dd and so some of my symptons are smiler , like always feeling hungry, sore nipple ,lower back ache from when i nurse laying down. i have been a lil gaggy and nausous. BUT the big one was NO AF IN THE MONTH OF MAY.

I honestly have no clue how far along i could be , i dont remember when i started my perod in apirl which is driving me crazy!

anyways hopefully ill get the courage to test and let dh know on our annivarsy which is in a week or wait til fathers day. idk if i could hold that secreat for that long maybe thats why i havent tested. i have a big mouth

anyways i dont know if i belong here but thanks for reading my post sorr it was long. and FYI i am a member of JM and my dd PR but decided to creat a new users name til dh knows and everyone else , you just never know who might be lurking and spill the beans before you do. and believe me its happen to me once with ds so im not taking a chance.
June 3rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just test It is nice to know and then if you aren't pregnant, you can figure out why you haven't had a period...

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
June 3rd, 2010, 08:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Jenni! Not testing won't make you any more or any less pregnant. The sooner you find out, the quicker you can get prenatal care. KUP on the results!

ETA: Also keep in mind, that having multiple user names can be a violation of the terms of service, and you wouldn't want to get yourself in trouble!

Last edited by Babybear4; June 3rd, 2010 at 08:30 PM.
June 4th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd have to test by now. Good luck!
June 7th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Hi,
I am also a breastfeeding mom, I only had 1 period. I went on a diet for 2 weeks and ended up getting my period, but only once since I have had my daughter. She is just over 14 months old now. I stopped dieting because I felt to weak, but have experienced the same symtoms that you mentioned. But I have tested like 6 times and all were negative. I don't know, a part of me thinks its just hormones for me. I have only 1 baby so I don't know what to expect.

I hope you find out either way, its got to be eating you alive with worry and wonder. Please keep us updated.
June 7th, 2010, 05:51 AM
gee102
I say test too!!
KUP

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search