Where's everyone at on our weekly goals?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2010, 08:47 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I suck! I haven't been to the gym yet this week. BUT I'm back down the few extra lbs of bloat and AF pigging out from last week and am trying to eat well.

How about you ladies? Accomplished any of your goals so far this week?

November 3rd, 2010, 09:38 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I'm trying for lowfat foods only. Ate my husband's homemade Alfredo. Fatty sauce is an automatic fail for the week. Had leftovers yesterday. lol

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
November 3rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This week is not gonna be good. DF is gone for the next couple weeks so it will be hard to get to the gym without anyone to watch Callen. So I guess I am just gonna try and eat healthy.
November 4th, 2010, 05:14 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I did lose a pound, but I haven't made it to the gym yet. I set the alarm this morning to go, but DD was up early this morning, so that was a no go. I ended up bringing her into bed with us at 6am when she usually sleeps in until at least 7. Ugh!

November 11th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I did so badly that I didn't even get around to updating my goals on Sunday, and it's Thursday already! Urghhhh... I guess we'll start again next week. I've been doing a lot of walking, but NOT making it to yoga Eating is so-so. My bootcamp ended last Saturday, and I guess the good news is that on our first day we did a fitness test type of thing... as many round of 5 burpees, 10 push-ups, and 15 suats as you could in 20 minutes. First class I did 13 full rounds, and then 5 burpees into the 14th round. On our last class we did the same thing, and I did 21 full rounds, plus the 5 burpees and 7 pushups into my 22nd round, so that was a pretty good improvement

Thank you Kiliki for my new siggy - I it!!

November 13th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Hi Everybody Im new. My baby girl just turned 1 year old and I still camt loose the babay fat. I just recently started Gym, but I have this friend who really holds me back, if she feels like eating, I eat.
November 13th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, welcome, and we're glad to have you!!! Hopefully we can all work to keep eachother motivated!!!!

Thank you Kiliki for my new siggy - I it!!

April 25th, 2011, 07:16 PM
What do you think, is it achievable to loose 1 pound per week? How hard it is? Is it too much to expect?
April 19th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Losing pounds is my goal for the month for I am fast gaining weight. Well, my job is to get a good plan for it. Watching my diet get myself involved in outdoor activities and if I' tired with it Have this DVD in Hip hop exercises. Hopes to make it a good result from the end of the month. Determination is the great way to success.
July 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
I'm trying for lowfat foods only. Ate my husband's homemade Alfredo. Fatty sauce is an automatic fail for the week. Had leftovers yesterday. lol
I lost 10 on atkins
September 29th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Veteran
I see this thread hasnt been updated in a while.... Here goes! I'm on day 2 of my 9 week plan to lose 20 lbs, so far so good! 1760 calories per day, and for the next 2 weeks it's 30 minutes of walking/jogging, and 50 situps daily.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search