Stephanie's "Little Fishy" XP

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 06:09 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
I will add things here as we go along, and there will be more periodically because I can't attach pictures on my phone :/

My Pregnancy Ticker:

My first BFP was January 11th

(Insert pic here)

1st belly shot at 6 wks 3 days:

(Insert pic here)

Very first doc appointment was January 12th @ Planned Parenthood
They just did a urine test to confirm my pregnancy and tell me to get on prenatal vitamins as soon as possible, but that was it... I scheduled a full appointment with my regular gyno (who is also an ob) for 10 wks on Jan 31st, but with the strange crampy type feeling on my left side, I want to get in sooner.

Second doc appointment was January 13th
I went in to confirm that the baby was in my uterus, not my tubes. I saw the ultrasound tech and got labs drawn. "Anna" is the nurse who will be pretty much handling all of my stuff... I found out that everything is fine with me and the baby... Little Fishy is measuring at 5wks 2days, so I'm not quite as far as they had thought, but the tech said that can happen in the first trimester and because I've been pretty sick, baby may catch up later. It was still too early to see the fetal pole, but everything looked normal and they should be able to next time. They got some of the bloodwork results back later that day, but she didn't tell me what test it was, only that the number was 3,325. She said that's VERY good and because its over 3000 they are not at all worried and I don't need to go in Saturday for more bloodwork. They also told me my bloodtype is O+, so that's good to know. They want me to keep my appointment date for January 31st, so that'll be the next time I'll be going in.

First ultrasound on January 13th, to determine where the baby is:

(Insert pic here)
Team PINK!!!

Last edited by butterflies.in.a.jar; January 14th, 2011 at 12:43 PM.
February 6th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Can't wait to be a Mommy!
Send a message via AIM to StephanieAZ Send a message via Yahoo to StephanieAZ
Congratulations!! Any updates?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search