Chances?? Please HELP!!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2012, 10:41 AM
babyRichards's Avatar TTC Baby Richards #2
Ok so I was on BC for about two years and got off in Dec 2011. Had a regular period (28 days apart, 3 days long) in Jan 2012 and it came the exact day that I knew it would but in Feb 2012 my period disappeared and still has not come (dont worry, I took 3 HPTs and all were s). So when DH and I decided to start trying early March, I knew I needed to figure out when I was ovulating. So I found an online ovulation calculator (and I know they arent 100%) but I figured I would just calculate from my last period in Jan and find out what my March ovulation days would be. And the calculator said March 5-11 so DH and I BD'd all week long until friday March 9th (the calculator said my most fertile day would be March 9th which is weird because even though I didnt have a period, my CM was egg white on Thursday March 8th-like most womens right before ovulting).

So my question is, what do you think is the possiblity of me being pregnant??

I am planning on testing March 16th (this friday) but I just wanted to find out if other women have gone through what I just went through and if that CM when egg white means that I am ovulating regardless of the missed period....??

If anyone has any info for me, please let me know!

And I know about the fertility chart and I will be starting that in April if we dont get preg this month but I just wanted to see what my chances were....

Thanks & look forward to responses!!!!
Provera Rd. 1 04.18-04.23, Clomid Rd. 1 50MG 05.01-05.05, Dr. Appt. Rd. 1 on 06.06 with BFN, Provera Rd. 2 06.12-06.16, Clomid Rd. 2 100MG 06.28-07.02, Dr. Appt. Rd. 2 07.22 with No Response, TWW Rd. 1 07.22, AF showed 07.27, Clomid Rd. 3 100MG(last rd.) 07.28-08.01, BFP 09.29 & 9weeks preg, 1st U/S 10.04 with no heartbeat-angel baby at 8weeks5days,10.18 DandC procedure

My Ovulation Chart

Keep up with us at http://richardsfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com/
March 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Formerly "firstmommytobe"
Based on my experience I use First Response tests and they can detect if you are PG 6 days prior to missing your period. I had this same problem in Dec 2011 and my cycle was taking for ever to get here... and finally it showed up 5 days late and then recalculated for Jan 2012 and based on the online ovulation calculator we DTD that whole time and then the egg white CM showed up after...needless to say i tested and it was a BFN...for the month of Feb 2012 I decided to DTD a few days after the online calculator said I would be ovulating and we came up with a BFP!!! Hope this info is helpful.. maybe try switching up when you and DH DTD. Also if you are using a HPT that can tell you as early as 6 days and it gives you a BFN more than likely it is Negative...but wait til you are actually late and if you test then and it's still BFN, then don't get discouraged.

Good luck to you and your DH and hope to see you in Dec 2012 Due Date Club.

March 13th, 2012, 06:47 AM
babyRichards's Avatar TTC Baby Richards #2
The only problem is, I still havent had a period. My feb period still has not come. On friday March 16th I will be 3 weeks late. My period for March should start on the 31st but I dont know if it is going to be MIA or not....

Thank you so much for the help and I hope to join the DDC soon!!

Thank you!
Provera Rd. 1 04.18-04.23, Clomid Rd. 1 50MG 05.01-05.05, Dr. Appt. Rd. 1 on 06.06 with BFN, Provera Rd. 2 06.12-06.16, Clomid Rd. 2 100MG 06.28-07.02, Dr. Appt. Rd. 2 07.22 with No Response, TWW Rd. 1 07.22, AF showed 07.27, Clomid Rd. 3 100MG(last rd.) 07.28-08.01, BFP 09.29 & 9weeks preg, 1st U/S 10.04 with no heartbeat-angel baby at 8weeks5days,10.18 DandC procedure

My Ovulation Chart

Keep up with us at http://richardsfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com/

Tags
cm egg white , missed period , ovulating , pregnant or not

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search