Random Questions

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By *Mrs.ToyaJae*
  • 1 Post By mrsjl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2012, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So seeing as this board has seemed to get a boost of activity I thought we could get to know each other a little better. So why not start a thread with some random questions!

!. How old are you?

2. How long have you been in your current relationship?

3.Do you already have any children?

4.Who's Idea was it to start NTNP/how long have you been at it?

5.What do you find to be the most difficult part of NTNP?

and go!
June 3rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I am 23

2.I have been married 5 years and we've been together 6 years in total.

3.We have no kidlets

4.It was mine, I wanted to ttc, but I suggested ntnp because I knew it would be easier to get my husband on board with the plan. We've only been ntnp about 2 months.

5. Other than being stressed about not having a concrete plan and being sad about not being pregnant like forever ago, I have really craved alcohol lately (I RARELY drink, so it is completely unusual) Whenever I go to a restaurant I want to get a drink with my meal and don't just incase I were to be pregnant.
June 4th, 2012, 04:07 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
1) I'm 25

2) I have been married 4 years have been together a total of 7 years.

3) I have 2 sons.

4) It was both of ours. More so his, he told me let whatever happens happen. I was just ready to get off of hormones and I explained my distress to him and how no birth control is working for me not even implants, iud's or CONDOMS. He just said "Let it be."

5) Anxiety, the 2ww...lol This is only my first month of it and I'm about to be in the 2ww soon. O_O wish me luck I don't lose my mind! lol
crunchywannabe likes this.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

June 4th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Super Mommy
!. How old are you? 27, soon 28

2. How long have you been in your current relationship? 3 years

3.Do you already have any children? One son, born January 2012.

4.Who's Idea was it to start NTNP/how long have you been at it? Both. My BF would love another pregnancy right now but I am breastfeeding and no sign of my cycles yet

5.What do you find to be the most difficult part of NTNP? In our case, not knowing when my cycles will get back, hence not knowing at all when it can happen.

June 6th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Veteran
1. How old are you? 23

2. How long have you been in your current relationship? Seems like forever!

3. Do you have any children? We have an adorable dog who could be a child!

4. Who's idea was it to NTNP? It was both of ours. I haven't been on the pill for about 2 years. And we are at a time in our lives where we are so happy and the only thing that could make us happier is a complete family. We don't want the stress of ttc, whatever happens, happens!

5. What do you find to be the most difficult part of NTNP? I guess the not knowing part. Each cycle I dread testing because I don't want to get negative results.

June 18th, 2012, 08:56 AM
1. How old are you? 24

2. How long have you been in your current relationship? 8 1/2 years, 5 married.

3.Do you already have any children? 1 son - 10 1/2 months

4.Who's Idea was it to start NTNP/how long have you been at it? Neither. We just hate condoms.

5.What do you find to be the most difficult part of NTNP? Wondering.....
June 18th, 2012, 09:15 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How old are you? 25

2. How long have you been in your current relationship? 6 years

3.Do you already have any children? yes

4.Who's Idea was it to start NTNP/how long have you been at it? I ran out of pills in March and just never refilled them. we're just letting fate decide if we have another baby or not.

5.What do you find to be the most difficult part of NTNP? nothing! this is the most stress free time when it comes to sex. ttc is stressful, and not wanting to get pregnant and knowing there is a risk every time you have sex is stressful, but just doing it whenever you want isn't stressful at all!
CrunchyRedMama likes this.

June 18th, 2012, 02:06 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
1. How old are you? 28

2. How long have you been in your current relationship? Together for 4.5 years, married for 2

3.Do you already have any children? 1, a daugher, 10 months old

4.Who's Idea was it to start NTNP/how long have you been at it? Been at it about a month now, but I am still nursing day and night and don't have my cycle back yet. I would say it was DH's idea. I hate condoms and told him we should NTNP ever since the baby was born, and just let it happen, but he was not comfortable with that. Not sure what changed his mind, but one day he just decided not to use a condom and hasn't since.

5.What do you find to be the most difficult part of NTNP? Not having my cycles back and not knowing when they will return.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search