New Here! GTKYB Question

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyctre
  • 1 Post By ErinBoshnyak1985
  • 1 Post By jellybean93
  • 1 Post By BOYSxTWO

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Hello all ~

I have a few questions for you, I'm new to this board and curious who all is on here.

NTNP for #1, or are you already a mom?

Twins in the family?

Hoping for a specific gender?

EPT or no EPT?

What CD is it for you?

On a scale of 1-10 how bad is your baby bug today?
August 24th, 2012, 03:37 PM
BOYSxTWO's Avatar Veteran
already a mom
no twins
ummm a boy, since SO has girls and really wants a boy...
????
CD16
i'd sayyyyyyyyyyyy 7
August 24th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Hello, my name is Arwen.

NTNP for #1, or are you already a mom? I have two children already.

Twins in the family? Yes. I am a fraternal twin, but he or she was miscarried. I recently miscarried twins.

Hoping for a specific gender? I kind of want more girls. I get along better with my sister than brother.

EPT or no EPT? I don't do early pregnancy tests. 11 day LP, any earlier probably wouldn't show up.

What CD is it for you? 48, breastfeeding. Everything is wacky.

On a scale of 1-10 how bad is your baby bug today? 1.
August 25th, 2012, 03:16 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi i'm Jess

NTNP for #1

Yes. Mom's a twin and so is her mom. My mother didn't have any though (skips a generation!?)

Not phased about gender just yet

I don't do EPT's because of my chemical pregnancy in January, definitely do not want to go through that again!

CD 48 (Came off BCP in January, body is STILL adjusting!)

Id say round about a 9?
August 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Hi Jess

(NTNP for #1) Same!

(Yes. Mom's a twin and so is her mom. My mother didn't have any though) Do you see twins in your future? I also have them in my family, my aunt and uncle as well as DF, he has twin cousins. I am hoping we get lucky

(Not phased about gender just yet ) Naturally DF wants a boy, of course. I have no preference atm.

(I don't do EPT's because of my chemical pregnancy in January, definitely do not want to go through that again! ) I totally understand! I avoid them unless I am stressing about starting.

(CD 48 (Came off BCP in January, body is STILL adjusting!)) Took me about a year when I got off BC Good for you, though! Are you doing anything to help your cycles regulate?

(Id say round about a 9? ) LOL, me too. I try to distract myself so I don't obsess over everything.

(Hello, my name is Arwen.) Hi Arwen

(I have two children already.) You are probably very busy then!

(Yes. I am a fraternal twin, but he or she was miscarried. I recently miscarried twins.) I am sorry to hear about your loss! I can only imagine. Is there any kind of prognosis for miscarriages? i.e. supplements, or medication to help support more than one child?

(I kind of want more girls. I get along better with my sister than brother.) Fun! Does your DH want a girl? Currently I have no preference, although DF wants a boy.

(I don't do early pregnancy tests. 11 day LP, any earlier probably wouldn't show up.) I have a short LP as well, are you doing anything to make it longer? I have read red raspberry leaf and evening primrose oil can lengthen the LP, I am trying it myself.

(48, breastfeeding. Everything is wacky.) Does it ever get frustrating? Not knowing when it will start?

Hi BoysxTwo

(already a mom) of how many?
(ummm a boy, since SO has girls and really wants a boy...) Boys are fun! Have you checked out anything on TTC a specific gender?
(????) EPT's are early pregnancy tests, some women test every month.
(CD16) Do you BBT chart?
(i'd sayyyyyyyyyyyy 7) So exciting! How is DH/B? Sometimes mine seems more excited about it than I am!
August 26th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra_Mater View Post

(Hello, my name is Arwen.) Hi Arwen

(I have two children already.) You are probably very busy then!

(Yes. I am a fraternal twin, but he or she was miscarried. I recently miscarried twins.) I am sorry to hear about your loss! I can only imagine. Is there any kind of prognosis for miscarriages? i.e. supplements, or medication to help support more than one child?

(I kind of want more girls. I get along better with my sister than brother.) Fun! Does your DH want a girl? Currently I have no preference, although DF wants a boy.

(I don't do early pregnancy tests. 11 day LP, any earlier probably wouldn't show up.) I have a short LP as well, are you doing anything to make it longer? I have read red raspberry leaf and evening primrose oil can lengthen the LP, I am trying it myself.

(48, breastfeeding. Everything is wacky.) Does it ever get frustrating? Not knowing when it will start?
I'm actually not that busy. Bedtime is busy, and that's about it. Autistic children are actually pretty well behaved. Normal ones are way worse! Babies just kind of lay there.

Miscarriages...no prognosis. reproduction, like life, is never perfect. Chemical pregnancies or early miscarriages are probably a lot more common than people realize. I'm not worried about lengthening my LP. 11 days is sufficient. I will go on Vitex after I get AF good and back. Regulate myself faster.

DH wants a boy! lol

I'm not frustrated. I think my cycle is about to resume. DD2 just started eating. I bet that's why I haven't had my little hour of barely spotting lately. Body is trying to gear up.
Terra_Mater likes this.
August 26th, 2012, 08:06 AM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
NTNP for #1, or are you already a mom? Not a mom yet but hope to be soon!

Twins in the family?My cousin was a twin in the womb but the twin was lost pretty early on

Hoping for a specific gender?I imagine myself with both: I would love a boy because boys love their mommies , I also would be so happy with a girl; I am anxious to give her the name I picked out already (Norah Marie)

EPT or no EPT?Meh, I dont discriminate, but they are expensive, I just bought a whole bunch of tests just at the dollar store

What CD is it for you?I'm on 11 last time i checked (DTD later weeeeeeee!!!)

On a scale of 1-10 how bad is your baby bug today? SO VERY BAD!!! OMG!!!! I'M LIKE AT A 15 OR SOMETHING
Terra_Mater likes this.
August 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
@Terra_Mater:

Well, they say twins is female dominant (my gran and mom are one of twins, and being female myself.... chances are...) Plus, apparently it usually skips a generation and then pops up again (it skipped with my mom, so chances are... lol)
I'm actually kind of nervous to have twins, its quite a daunting thought! I know i would manage but i just don't want life to become this hectic "routine" and i don't actually get to enjoy my babies. But, I'm sure if i were to have twins i would deal with it! haha!

Ive ordered Peony and it will be ready for me to collect on Tuesday. I will be using a combination of Liquorice and Peony when my next cycle starts. It will (hopefully!!) bring my testosterone levels down and even all my hormones. Its also said to have a good effect on getting rid of any lingering BCP effects on the body. Holding thumbs it works!

The only part of this all that makes the distraction completely impossible is when FF throws Cross hairs on my chart, then I'm a whole new level of crazy! ROFL
Terra_Mater likes this.
August 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM
BOYSxTWO's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra_Mater View Post
Hi BoysxTwo

(already a mom) of how many?
(ummm a boy, since SO has girls and really wants a boy...) Boys are fun! Have you checked out anything on TTC a specific gender?
(????) EPT's are early pregnancy tests, some women test every month.
(CD16) Do you BBT chart?
(i'd sayyyyyyyyyyyy 7) So exciting! How is DH/B? Sometimes mine seems more excited about it than I am!
I have two boys...and yes, they are FUN!
I have read articles on TTC specific genders, but I dunno that I believe in it.
Sometimes I do EPTs, but I'm trying to slow up on that...dollar store tests make that such a challenge!
I don't do the BBT thing...just use apps and pay attention to the days and CM.
SO is straddling the fence (like me)...I mean if it happens it happens, but we both go back and forth between wanting one and a little apprehension.

Back to the twin thing, not that it counts towards our NTNP, but SO has twins.
Terra_Mater likes this.
September 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
I have a few questions for you, I'm new to this board and curious who all is on here.

NTNP for #1, or are you already a mom? Mommy to a 6month old.

Twins in the family? Oh o/h side.

Hoping for a specific gender? I'd love to have a girl.

EPT or no EPT? no.

What CD is it for you? I don't keep track.

On a scale of 1-10 how bad is your baby bug today? 1.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search