Breastfeeding/Implantation Bleeding ??

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have 3 children (12, 8 and almost 1). I am still breastfeeding our 11 month old a LOT so my cycle is crazy. I started having a period and ovulating again when he was 3 1/2 months old even though we exclusively b/f'ed (not too lucky, am I?) lol

Anyway, we have come off b/c this month. My last period was Aug 3rd after having a crazy long cycle last month (48 or 49 days!) Well, then I am nearly positive that I ovulated on the 13th-14th even though that was only CD11 or 12 and we BD'ed every other day starting on the 12th (CD10). I normally don't ov until CD14 or 15 but like I said I am almost certain I did on CD11 or 12 based on my CM and the fact that I was super motivated to jump in bed with dh (hornyness is a sure sign of ov for me). A day or two later my CM all but disappeared. And then on the 20th (CD18) I had spotting; red one time when I wiped and then pink the rest of the day and rusty colored that night. Not heavy at all but I never have spotting so it stood out to me. The next day (CD19) it was rusty colored again but even lighter and only half the day. Since then, nothing.

Is it possible to have such a LONG cycle and then a super short one? Idk if I've ever ov'ed that early! Could I have conceived and it already implanted? Really? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I have never in my life had ovulation spotting either, so I find that very unlikely. I wouldn't say we're TTC, more NTNP because we did not line up the nights we were together with ov, it just happened that way. My dh's work schedule would kinda prevent TTC tbh, because there are many nights he has to go to bed really early to get up around midnight or so.

Anyway, thoughts? Anyone ov'ed that early and conceived?
August 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I'm breastfeeding our 6 month old right now. She only wants to nurse 3 or 4 times a day lately. I got my first PP bleeding exactly 28 days after birth so you are doing better than me. lol I'm on CD 48 right now. I've had cycles anywhere from 22 days to this so far. Nursing can do crazy things.

This cycle I have had multiple patches of EWCM. My CP is playing roulette. *spin* What will I do today? I know! MFO. Tomorrow....HFC! It makes no sense! I've wasted money on two tests thinking I must be pregnant. I can normally pinpoint O to the day by nothing more than CM.

If you are nursing a lot, your roulette wheel probably landed on "freak short cycle." You may be pregnant, though. Do you feel pregnant? Spend a buck on a test. Only advice I can really give.
August 25th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
I got my first PP bleeding exactly 28 days after birth so you are doing better than me. lol
Well, heck I was still PP bleeding until 5.5 weeks, so I had from 6 weeks-3.5 to enjoy a break before my monthly FUN started back! Though I *do* enjoy ovulating because I get to enjoy a high se* drive, which I don't when I'm not.

Do I feel p/g? Well, yes and no. Yes, because my breasts are more tender and I have a sickly feeling like slight motion sickness or mild morning sickness at different points in my day, but sometimes my blood sugar levels are affected by hormonal changes causing this, so I don't put too much stock in it. But otherwise, I don't. BUT, I haven't "felt" p/g with my other p/g's until more like 7 weeks along or so, aside form missing a period and having sore breasts. Kwim?

I just don't want to test too early and be disappointed, but I don't want to wait either! Ugh!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search