Hi! Introducing myself and a question

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StephanieMitchell

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2012, 05:36 AM
StephanieMitchell's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi! Im stephanie. Im 25 and have been having unprotected sex with my fiance for the past 10 months with no luck yet. We both want to start a family very badly! I havent been using any aides (okp, temping) because I dont want to obsess and make this more stressful than it needs to be. I figure if we BD often enough, it will happen. Which brings me to my question...Af is late, 6 days. I have tested negative twice, but is it possible that it could still be too early? I started having ligh cramping/back ache and sore breasts a couple days before Af was due(as usual) but it never showed. Im still having all those symptoms and some random nausea throughout the day. Have any of you ladies been pregnant, but tested negative well after AF was due?
jeangeorge2742728 likes this.
August 28th, 2012, 06:33 AM
jeangeorge2742728's Avatar Crazy Momma 2 seven
I don't want to get your hope's up, but I tested negative for about 2 wks and finally got a positive. All using pink dye test. I just wasn't that far along as I thought. Keep testing until your AF show's up or go the Dr and get a blood test to make sure. Sure hoping this is it for you.
Samuel (Sammy) Wesley 5-27-07
Kaitlynn Faith 6-11-08
MaryJean Hope 9-16-11
Ethan Curtis 02-06-13
August 28th, 2012, 07:03 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad to hear you say this because I'm more than a week late and am still getting negative tests. I've had some cramping, but nothing like I usually get with AF. So that makes me think it's coming, but it doesn't. My face is crazy broken out (which is very unusual for me) and I've got some other weird/different things going on, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed a line will show up one of these days!!
August 28th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Not to scare you, but that happened to me when my progesterone levels weren't rising fast enough. I had implanted but miscarried soon after. BUT, that is not as likely as you could be stressing about AF coming and not allowing it to come? Or, you have faulty tests. If it doesn't show up in the next few days I would go get a blood test!

Good luck!!!
August 28th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I tested negative with my first till I was 8 weeks. It can happen.
August 28th, 2012, 08:19 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks... I don't think I have faulty tests, I've taken many from different boxes. I realize that it could be a miscarriage type situation (if I am in fact pregnant), so we will see. I'm going to wait and see if I start this week and if not I'm gonna call the dr on Monday.

And I'm not really stressing about it. Just surprised every time I go to the bathroom and AF still isn't here! Lol.
August 29th, 2012, 06:15 AM
StephanieMitchell's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
Thanks... I don't think I have faulty tests, I've taken many from different boxes. I realize that it could be a miscarriage type situation (if I am in fact pregnant), so we will see. I'm going to wait and see if I start this week and if not I'm gonna call the dr on Monday.

And I'm not really stressing about it. Just surprised every time I go to the bathroom and AF still isn't here! Lol.
Ditto! Ive taken tests from a couple boxes too. And I havent really been stressing, just suprised. Af is never more than a day or two off for me. This waiting for something to happen is killing me!!!
August 29th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Y'all might have ovulated a little later than normal. I used to get so antsy when O would be delayed which would delay it more, and I'd be so late with my period. Just as bad are the really light AF's. You don't know if it's a period or implantation. lol
August 29th, 2012, 12:19 PM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Agree with O'ing late... Your period cannot be delayed from stress though BUT your O date can be delayed (obviously making your AF date later).

I hope you get your BFP soon!

My Ovulation Chart
September 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
yes you can get false negative',have you tested again? I hope you get your BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search