JUST NEED TO KNOW....please shed some light and knowledge....

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jellybean93

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2012, 08:13 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going crazy and trying to take matter or predict matters in my hands that I believe are beyond me. (just my faith and yet the human aspect of me is tempted)

So, yes, I have 4 kids, 2 step and 2 bilogical. Dh does not want anymore. i am nursing my 16 month old and we are using the pull out method. I've had regular cycles since she was 9 months old and we have not gotten preg using this method. dh is 43 ad I am 29. He used the pull out method in his 20's years ago for a year, risky if you ask me, and never got his g/f preg. Don't know her history.

I want more kids, dh says we might be able to revisit and I keep hoping that in the future there will be a suprise baby.

1. Is there sperm in pre-cum?

2. Dh has perfect timing and I say this with disappointment. He pulls out and continues "the motion" until he cums ...TMI, so he does not have to worry.

3. We never DTD more than once a day so he obviousely urniates which SUPPOSEDLY kills off the sperm.

4. That being said, since pre-cum is from the Cowper's glands and the only chance of sperm being in it is from a previous ejaculation, if the man urinates SEVERAL times after like most do over the course of a day, the chances of ANY SPERM NEVERTHELESS HEALTHY/MOBILE ONES being present is unlikley? Also, let's just say the timing is perfect bc it really is.............

In the end, the big guy in the sky has all the answers/control but it is hard not to wonder.............

LOL, soooo bad...but I've even gone as far as to think of somehow getting a pre-cum sample on a microcscope slide and looking at it myself! How do I ask would I do this without him knowing LOLOLOLOL??? Cum is one thing...but pre-cum? What would I say "um, hold still, let me just get a little of this for further research"...lolololol!!!

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
August 30th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I was always told it did have sperm. A friend got pregnant that way, and they DTD like once a month.
August 31st, 2012, 02:03 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
I honestly have no idea if it does or not but i sure hope for your sake it does!!
jeweluv and mommy_to_nico like this.

My Ovulation Chart
September 3rd, 2012, 07:24 AM
UnbalancedLibra's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to UnbalancedLibra
Apparently pre-cum does not contain sperm...

Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9. Zukerman asked "Does preejaculatory penile secretion originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?" - conclusion: "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus."
September 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
I always heard that it does, but only if he's got "one in the chamber" so to speak. It doesn't work if he's used the bathroom since the last time he.... So get him to go twice in a row?
September 3rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Oh yeah,there can be active sperm in pre-cum it only takes that one to get preggo. I don't know who started saying there isn't but they're very wrong!

November 18th, 2012, 03:16 PM
UnbalancedLibra's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to UnbalancedLibra
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Kati:. View Post
Oh yeah,there can be active sperm in pre-cum it only takes that one to get preggo. I don't know who started saying there isn't but they're very wrong!

LOL apparently the Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9 started saying there isn't...

Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9. Zukerman asked "Does preejaculatory penile secretion originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?" - conclusion: "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus."
November 30th, 2012, 07:07 AM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
Idk but I.know I def got PG from pre cum. It is possible he had masturbated that day I guess, I don't remember if we dtd more then once but don't think we did, all I know is it happened to

us
That being said my DD is 26 mos and we have only been doing pull out and still hadn't gotten pg so its not common

Idk but I.know I def got PG from pre cum. It is possible he had masturbated that day I guess, I don't remember if we dtd more then once but don't think we did, all I know is it happened to

us
That being said my DD is 26 mos and we have only been doing pull out and still hadn't gotten pg so its not common

us
November 30th, 2012, 07:30 AM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow my phone freaked out, sorry for the multiple replies!
November 30th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Yeah, I had a friend that definitely did. They only had sex every now and then so maybe he masturbated right before?
November 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Veteran
soooo a lot of the time men dont have the best timing and even a little drop of semen can do the trick... just get on top and pull off a split second to late! haha
December 1st, 2012, 02:17 AM
Veteran
I think, there are still some sperms during pre-cum. You will surely get pregnant if his sperms reaches your egg.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search