Feeling yucky (m/c mentioned)

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .:Kati:.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Regular
So I woke up this morning with a very strong urge to vomit... I didn't, but I still feel ill. I usually drink coffee in the mornings. I just sat down in the tub, with my decaf coffee staring at me from the rim, and it's making me feel even more sick. I should have o'd this past weekend, but since the miscarriage, my schedule may not be as exact as it used to be. I am not a go by the every doctors word kind of gal, so he is probably not going to be thrilled if I have a raised HCG today... He suggested I wait before trying again. I think doctors just throw out general rules, and sometimes forget that nobody knows your body better than you. This is also the same doc that insisted on medical treatment for the m/c because it took longer than "normal". Ugh, he aggravates me.

Update: blood results came back with HCG at 3.5, which is considered negative. I'm still feeling the same as the past two days. IF my cycle is normal now, I should have o'd this past weekend which would not make my levels rise yet if dtd worked. So, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited by Redneck*Momma; September 6th, 2012 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Update
September 4th, 2012, 04:40 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
I hope you feel better soon hun! I rarely listen to what doctor's have to say also.
jeweluv likes this.

September 4th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Veteran
I hope you feel better, my doctor was wrong it was 9 months before I had af, than I got af for a continuously 3 month and finally did a d/c to send out an sample and said I had hormonal imbalance, I've been regular since I am in the 2 ww but not giving up my hopes yet

September 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
The last miscarriage I had under a doctor, I was told I could try any time. Decided to wait three cycles. Got pregnant first try and miscarried. Then I got impatient. lol Next cycle after that one was the keeper.

Well, I hope there is HCG to go up and up in you, and if you are expecting, I hope this sickness passes quickly.
Liliana Vale - September 25, 2013

Daniel Constantine - July 19, 2016
Save
September 5th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Regular
Thanks y'all. I'm feeling yucky again this morning. I have very sore boobs and preggo "feel". I hope the office calls with super high HCG today.
September 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HOPING YOU ARE PREGGO.................!!

........I'm married to a doctor and if you promise not to tell him, lol, I can honestly say that I LOVE MY HUSBAND, but I find all doctors to be a bit full of themselves and forget that they are NEVER above their patient...OR GOD!! (this also coming from a woman who'se grandfather was a doctor/scientist, dad in medical business so I know the "deal") Listen to your body.....=) xoxo
September 6th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweluv View Post
HOPING YOU ARE PREGGO.................!!

........I'm married to a doctor and if you promise not to tell him, lol, I can honestly say that I LOVE MY HUSBAND, but I find all doctors to be a bit full of themselves and forget that they are NEVER above their patient...OR GOD!! (this also coming from a woman who'se grandfather was a doctor/scientist, dad in medical business so I know the "deal") Listen to your body.....=) xoxo
I promise I won't tell! Lol!
September 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Veteran
Hey, the anticipation for u stink, I'm in stocker mode, lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search