Arwen's NTNP Journal

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Is this a place to start a journal? Whether it is or not, here's mine!

So those of you that didn't guess, my name is Arwen. I was born February 8, 1982 so I need to get cooking on any remaining babies, but at the same time, I'd rather not try. lol If I was smart, I would so I'm not trudging along after toddlers in my 40's. I have hyperemesis gravidarum with my pregnancies, and it is like having a stomach virus for 9 months. My last pregnancy had 8 ER visits for fluids, one ambulance ride, emergency surgery to try and stop the vomiting, a week long hospital stay, a heart monitor, had to start an inhaler, and it ended with three failed epidurals, natural child birth, and about 15 stitches in places I didn't know could rip or tear. So you understand why I hate pregnancy. lol

My first child is autistic, and the second is typically developing. We can tell. So the combination is like having two only children. The third is for our second child to play with, and it's also my husband's last shot at a boy. He said he'd try for #4, but he'll get #4 when he grows a uterus. Moving on.

Here is my fertility chart. Not charting, just keeping track of stuff. I have a lot of pregnancy anxiety so every cycle I am half way worried that I'm knocked up. lol Arwen's Ovulation Chart

I am starting the Boy Diet (♂ Boy Diet- Please help to make a list! ♂) to try and make sure this is my last. Gonna combine it with a low gluten or gluten free diet. Wheat just bogs me down, and it's good practice for our future move to Washington. Gluten is the popular thing to avoid up there. lol We are in Louisiana now. I absolutely HATE it!

Well, only other things about me are that I'm an artist(♥ to draw and craft. The poor arts and crafts board here is a ghost forum. =P So I may spam this journal every now and then), sometimes very into politics(but I hate every party equally!!!), and love Jesus with all my heart. There is nothing I can't get through with Him by my side, but I am still terrified of being pregnant again. lol
September 8th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Yay! My uterus works! Boobs really hurt today, as per usual when you are breastfeeding during the TWW.

Went to Hot Springs today, and I am exhausted!

But happy to be waiting for a visit from Aunt Flo!
September 10th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
The baby is up, and it is 5:42. Good thing I went to bed at 10. Gonna start my big day of cleaning like a mad woman. Company tomorrow. They can't know we've been living off a pile of clothes on the couch!

Excited for today, though. Hoping I am done by noon so I can get to some crafting. I also have a big bag of hand-me-down toys to clean up for Winter Rose.
September 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Sick! Sickity sick sick! I have a stomach bug, and I need to clean house before people come tomorrow. Ugh!
September 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
First Alice had it, then me, and now my husband is vomiting. Up to our eyeballs in sick!

Got a house to clean tomorrow, and my mother is being sweet enough to take Alice for the day. Need to be home, but I hate missing church.
September 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Sorry for te lack of updates. Keyboard as some keys out, and te replacement keyboard will take anoter 4-5 weeks to arrive! Yuck!
October 1st, 2012, 03:41 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I have a new keyboard!!! On CD 5. I think about due dates every cycle even when I don't try. This cycle would be around the Summer Solstice, and that is a pretty cool birth date.
January 17th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
8-9 DPO today. We just so happened to BD on or the day before O, and I had some spectacular EWCM. If it takes, and it's a boy, we will call him James Tiberius! Yes, indeed, we really will.

My eldest has had the flu for a week. None of us have caught it. New Year's resolution was to keep a tidy house, and till the kiddo got ill that was going well. Still pretty well, but our living area is a mess.

Haven't been to church in weeks, and my awesome preacher has called on me to hand out invites to single mothers down the road. I agreed even though I hate people like me knocking door to door. We're in the Bible Belt. Everyone knows Jesus or they are hunted down. Don't come here, the South is a cloud of death.

I've taken up commissions again, and I am having a blast. Will start jewelry making soon! so excited!
March 6th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
This is my last pregnancy no matter what. Shutting the journal down. Good luck, mamas!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search