weird early period/spotting

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I was due to start my period on Saturday the 16th. However I started spotting Monday the 10th. Monday and Tuesday it was light pink or brown but only when I went to the bathroom. Wednesday and Thursday was a bit heavier but it was watered down, Wednesday I had some dull cramping but that was the only day. Friday, Saturday and today its been like Monday and Tuesday, no cramps, sometimes a bright rust color, or a salmon color, and sometimes even bright red to dark red but still only when I wipe. My period is usually regular, and normally lasts 5 days, and I usually have a tiny spot the day before I start... But its completely different this time. I normally use super tampons, I tried one on Wednesday but took it out after about 2 or 3 hours, it had started hurting. It was maybe half full with pink, red and brown. No clots at all except very tiny string things and when I say tiny I mean ranging from the size of the dot on an i to the size of a capital I. Usually i clot daily, and pretty decent sizes. I don't track my cervix but noticed last Sunday it was low and hard, but then by Tuesday night it was higher and felt like puckered lips and it was tender to touch... It's been like that since. I could barely even reach it for the past 2 days. I can reach it again somewhat easily but still medium high and soft, and still puckered. On Tuesday I got a very faint positive on a cheapie, then 3 negs on frer... Took another cheapie last night and this morning both negative. I had a miscarriage in July and we were taking a break from trying... But about 2-3 weeks ago my boobs started hurting, almost like they were burning at times. Then it started in my nipples and now the pain has eased up but from time to time my nipples still tingle for a few minutes and I thought they were growing, my fiance thinks so and so does a female coworker. I'm just confused as to what is wrong... Any ideas would be very appreciated.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search