Symptoms or just coincidence?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By WakoGeek

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Regular
I know y'all must be tired of hearing from me XD

My period started August 31st and ended September 3rd. I had sex the 3rd and the 9th. On the 3rd he pulled out and the 9th he didn't finish but both times were without protection. This is my 3rd cycle without my pill. I believe I ovulated on the 9th because all day I felt hot and was just scary in the mood. Normally that's accompanied by EWCM but the EWCM was a few days later with no desires.

For the past few days I have been feeling light tightening in my lower abdomen. On the 16th I felt nauseous, crampy, gassy and my mouth was watering more than normal.

If I am pregnant, wouldn't it be too early for symptoms?

Anyone have experience to share? (I know I should take a test and I will once I'm far enough in my cycle for it to be accurate)
September 19th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hi, I'm curious as well to know how early signs and symptoms can show. I'm kinda in the same situation! Almost to the exact days lol. But I am new here and not sure exactly what EWCM means. Hope we can find an answer!
September 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Regular
EWCM is egg white cervical mucus. When you ovulate you produce mucus that is very similar in apperance and texture to egg whites
September 19th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Oh ok. Thanks! I knew the part about the mucus on ovulation but not that thats what it stood for
September 19th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Regular
The waiting is what's killing me the most. I just wish you would get a little pop up whenever the egg gets fertilized XD
Missmleigh, nks77 and QL1516 like this.
September 19th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Regular
Well my boyfriend noticed that my areola are bigger. Is this any significance?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search