uh oh??? preg or period

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Hey ladies. I am hoping you can shed some light on my situation. I am not sure of my lmp. I am thinking it wad sometime during the week of August 21-26. Cycles are not super regular, ranges from 28-40 days and last about 6 days. I am not sure of all the days had sex but I do know the 7, 8 and 15 at least. Since the 15th my bb have been sore, the last four days I have had af like cramp. Nausea off and on since the 19th. Heartburn. My husband practices the pullout method. I have ok a test last night and it was neg. Sore bbs typically do not occur until right before I start my period. Any thoughts? And when should I test? Am I testing too early possibly. We are not trying, but also not really preventing. Thanks ladies.

And my body temp is higher, I am always cold, but def not within the last few days.
September 25th, 2012, 01:57 PM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi there!

As i said to another member in a previous post... All early pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same as PMS symptoms, the thing that sets them apart is what is normal and what it not for YOU. For example, i NEVER get sore breasts before AF so if i were to get sore breasts it would definitely be a sign for me. However, for you it might not be. Make sense?

Unfortunately there isn't much to go on from what you have posted, because you aren't too sure of dates and you aren't very regular i would say to wait it out. (It's really what everyone has to do...) Its tough, but its the only way you would know for sure whats cracking. Wait until you have missed your period (say 28 days, if neg then wait until 40 days?)
If the last day you had sex was on the 15th, then lets say for interest sake you would of had to of ovulated around that time in order to be pregnant now, which would place you at around 8 - 10 days passed ovulation. It could very well be too early too test...

When you say your body temp is higher, does this mean that you just feel "hotter" or are you actually temping your cycles? If so, it would be great if you could post a link so we could have a look at your chart...

Hope it all works out for you

My Ovulation Chart
October 1st, 2012, 06:00 PM
Have you tested since you posted?
October 7th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Hi, I am new to this website and I'm not sure if I am posting in the right spot...

Anyways.. Here is my story..

My last period was from September 6th 2012 - September 11th 2012. My fiance and I did the deed everyday from September 12th - September 30th.
My next period should have started anywhere from September 30th - October 3rd.
Today is October 8th (or will be in 15 mins)... Either way I am late. I have taken several test .. all have been BFNs
I am a little bit confused I am also 20 dpo.
any helpful advice?
October 8th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Are you always dead regular?

I guess you could have O'ed late. How do you know when you ovulated? OPK's/ charting?
October 11th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I dont chart or anything. I just go based off of CM and Cramps.
October 12th, 2012, 03:16 AM
There isn't really a way to know for sure whats going on... Many women only get a positive test 6 weeks into pregnancy but on the other hand it is also very normal to occasionally miss a cycle completely. Maybe go for a blood test to see what your hcg levels are? Or perhaps see your doctor...

Hope you find an answer soon
October 12th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I must've thought I was pregnant on at least 4 different occasions in the past year, I'm actually still in shock that I am now (and I found out 6 weeks ago!). You'll just have to wait to find out

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search