My poor pup!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jkgreen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2012, 06:26 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
So I had to come on here and let you all know what I did this morning! I feel horrible!
When I can't sleep, I literally sleep in dumb positions. Last night what one of those nights. I just couldn't get to sleep. (I slept wonderfully BTW) So I fell asleep laying sideways on the bed with my head on my hubby's tummy and being curled up in the fetal position.

I should mention that my dog normally sleeps in his bed on the floor but he starts down there and comes up on the bed in the middle of the night, and sleeps at the foot of the bed. I'm thinking it is because it is getting cold at night in Wisconsin, either that or he figures our iComfort bed is more comfortable. He hasn't told me when I ask him .

When I woke up, my head was at the foot of the bed and I must have made him (Chevy = my dog) uncomfortable so he was at the head of the bed, where my feet were. I haven't gotten AF yet, and I'm hoping she doesn't come. We're going up north with some friends, and it's awkward as it isn't our cabin. And of course I'm hoping that this month is the month. *fingers crossed*

So anyways, I started feeling cramping this morning, and I normally do when AF shows her ugly face. The cramps didn't hurt as bad as they normally do when she comes, but still cramps are cramps to me. So I jolted awake somewhat like a horse bucking. I felt myself kick a pillow and I got up, almost running to the bathroom (I had to pee anyways), but trying not to trip and fall, b.c I'm pretty sure I was still disorientated from sleeping.

I checked and nothing except watery discharge, when I touched it it was al soaked it.. I could just feel wetness. I don't know exactly what that means. I'm so relieved it wasn't "her"..

I went back to bed.. and there my little Chevy was all curled up, with his ears way down..... My stomache dropped.. I didn't kick a pillow.. I kicked my puppy (He is turning 1 on the 10th!) Now, my dog isn't a small dog, but he isn't big either. He is about 34lbs. Lots of muscle; He is a Boxer/Basenji mix. So I know I didn't hurt him otherwise he would have yelped.. But when I came back, I wasn't sure if I was laughing, or feeling sorry for him. I cuddled him up, and he laid his head on the back of my neck.. so I know all is forgiven.
Now that is unconditional love!
Bookish and QL1516 like this.
October 4th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
AWWW I am sure he isn't mad at all. i think we all do that at one time or another. Accidently kick when youre carrying the laundry basket. step on a tail etc etc.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 4th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Veteran
They are the most forgiving beings ever!

October 4th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Leah
Awww.... I've stepped on mine a couple times. Always forgiven.
October 17th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Regular
Awww.......this is fun to me because we have a boxer she is almost 6 and her name is Chevelle (as in the car) and I have kicker her so many times during the night.....except ones I guess it turned out to be my husband who I kicked and he said it hurt pretty bad, I then felt awful for my poor dog!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search