We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I think I fit here, I have a daughter who is 19 months and DH has two other children who are 7 and 5, who live with their mom in another state.
After my daughter was born I got to 10 yr IUD because at 6 week PP I was totally certain I did not want anymore kids.
the last few months I've started talking to DH about another baby sometimes soon, he says no way.. he thinks it's a phase and I'll get over it.
I'm completely sure I want my daughter to have a sibling to grow up with( her half siblings only visit summers) I'm going in on the 12th for my yearly exam and I'm going to take my IUD out, I'm gonna tell DH that it's up to him for BC. I'm *Hoping* he has an oopsie and we can have a baby by next fall
Welcome and good luck! I don't think it is a phase I have terrible baby fever but have decided for financial reasons to wait til next fall My son is 16 months old and I think when they enter the toddler stage that both your daugther and my son are in that is when baby fever starts
yes, once she started being more independent and becoming this little person it hit, I'm not sure what his reasons for no more are, except maybe that he thinks its easier doing things with just one, I've looked at our insurance and it covers everything but 10% I plan to CD and try to BF a second child to help cut down costs, I'm pretty frugal when it comes to clothes and toys and buy second hand a lot. We would have to buy another crib which would be 100$ and If we were had the baby in the fall after my stepkids are back at their moms we wouldn't have to buy a bigger vehicle until they visit again the following summer which is when our car will be paid off anyway so we wouldn't have two car payments. He has said he doesn't want to pay for 4 colleges and such but since there will be such an age gap between his first two and ours I don't think that would be a big issue, not to mention I plan on drilling it into my children that if they want to go to college they need scholarships or they'll be working their way through college, they can go to community college then a university, or they may want to do beauty school or technical school, there is always a way to make it work. I know we can may it work, I just hope he see's my view and comes around.