Hello! Newbie!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tinky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Regular
Hello this is my first time here and my husband and I have been NTNP since July now. We just got married in June, but we have been together for 8 1/2 years. I was on a bc implant for 2 1/2 years and I am thinking that it was the biggest mistake. I started having issues with it like my period would come every other week. So thats when I decided to have it removed and my husband and I decided that we were done trying to prevent anything. Being newlyweds we have been following that philosophy and I get devistated every time AF comes. I think we are about to the point where we should be TTC, but we are extremely nervous as this will be our first child. I feel bad because the one time he even came to me and said that he thinks we made a baby that time. We are trying to stick with NTNP and having fun with it and trying not to stress over things. I guess I need to be patient but so many people are becoming pregnant, some wanted some not, and I get so emotional and jealous.

So I guess that is my story and I look forward to sharing my journey with everyone.
October 17th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Welcome aboard! You know, I feel you on this whole thing. It is like being at a restaraunt and while you know you are looking at a menu and waiting to order what everyne else has smells and looks so good too that you can hardley stand to wait your turn!
wmatto83 likes this.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 20th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome! I am new as well. And I know how you feel. I think it is a good idea to have the mentality of "whatever happens, happens". But at the same time it is frustrating when af comes. I have been through that as well. Hope you get a bfp real soon
October 30th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I'm also a newbie. My partner and I have be NTNP for a few months. It has been fun and no pressure, but after having a possible positive and it not being so, i was let down. I didn't think that i wanted to be pregnant as bad as I did. Now its all i can think about. We will continue our NTNP practice, but hopefully I wont get too caught up in hoping i might be pregnant every month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search