Cycle 2

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By jellybean93

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2012, 02:23 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm disappointed because I didn't get pregnant straight away. I know it's not that likely, especially first cycle off BC, but I was naive. But I'm glad that my body ovulated and then my period came 14 days after that so thus far everything works and I have a good luteal phase and stuff like that so as far as I can tell I can get pregnant again . Also I have a bit better idea of when I might ovulate next time so I can try and get some better boy timing in this go around! Thank you all for being supportive, helping me air some of the crazy and making me not feel nuts.
anotherbabymaybe likes this.

November 10th, 2012, 12:17 PM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
I know how much it sucks! Every month since January i have been hopeful...
Ive spent so much money on HPT's this year and made myself go a little psycho (okay alot!! ) with "symptoms" and such...
I don't want to say you're lucky, because i always hate hearing that... but i do envy you that your cycle has returned so quickly
There's a special date waiting especially for our little beans to stick, it may be next month or it may be next year! who knows! All we can do is keep positive and have a lot of fun trying making the magic happen!
My fingers are crossed that your time is soon Who knows, we might just end up being in the same due date club
Terra_Mater likes this.
November 10th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Jellybean I was thinking of you and hoping I didn't hurt your feelings after I posted . I hear you on spending too much money on hpts! I spent about $20 bucks in 5 days this time :\ Though I am a bit disappointed, I am ok. I know I should be and I am thankful that my body was kind to me and came off the pill so well. I really am so hopeful that it is your turn soon. Heck, I hope you don't get a period at all and catch that egg straight away! Here's to hoping we go into the August ddc together then and I will also hope that you still have time to squeeze into July 2013 My mind has always imagined a December boy, even in dreams, and that's what we've always planned on so maybe my body will wait for then, unless I can convince it otherwise. It's too hot for December babies, being heavily pregnant in winter would be much nicer than the start of summer

November 12th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Ah no! don't feel bad, its totally okay I am flattered that you thought of me but this board is also here for you to vent your frustrations and thoughts, I know i would of been sent to the loony bin a long time ago if it weren't for JM

My DF is a December baby! So between his birthday and Christmas... i think ill be completely broke adding another birthday into that! hahaha!
And like you said, full term in summer.... eek!!!

I started Folliculinum (its a herbal estrogen said to "detox" the body from lingering pill effects) exactly 32 days ago today (i have a 32 day cycle). So... either it didn't work or maybe... hmmmm!
Haven't tested yet, don't really plan on either. I am seeing the doc next month so will just wait until then and let her test... told you i was crazy
But i just really don't want to emotionally invest in another stupid stick. blah.

I see you are charting? Do you plan to add OPK's or temping to your chart? Will keep my fingers and toes and every other cross-able body part crossed for you!

Keep us posted!!
November 13th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Good luck at the doctors next month! I hope you get good news . Hopefully the folliculinum worked well for you.
Yeah I'm giving some basic charting a go and I think I am doing ok at it so far. Will see how it goes if stuff gets a bit more tricky to predict. Granted I think my body was obnoxious this month because I only got EWCM on the one day. Too bad it was after I got to work!! So I was all did I O last night or sometime in the day or what? I manually added the O date in and from the luteal phase I seemed to get it fairly right. I don't plan on doing OPKs or temping just yet, maybe if nothing has happened in 6 months or so I think I will give temping a try. For DH, knowing that I have a calendar on my phone is sometimes a bit too close to trying for his liking, poor guy lol. I try to say that I have it so I know when my period should be but it's totally so I know when to attack him . He says he still doesn't know if he wants me to be pregnant or not yet and I think this is as close to trying as he will be comfortable with for a while yet. It's ok with me, I will try try to get pregnant and he can try to relax and not be overly worried about manly things like income and support networks and stuff like that seeing as we will be more than fine . Make sure you keep us posted too!

November 13th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Good luck! Temping can be quite a mission so its probably for the best for now!
Yeah i agree with your O somewhere between the 17th and 18th.
There's something about a men and babies that freaks them out until it happens and all is okay

FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE BOTH OF US!
November 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah I think I I'd the arvo/ night of CD 17. Also might explain why AF didnt decide to start up until like 8 at night on cd 32. Haha I think this is about as complicated as I can get right now, I'm already crazy enough without adding that extra potential for overanalysing . I think DH will be excited about a month or two after we find out but until then he will freak out at the mere possibility . Oh well his heart's in the right place!

November 19th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Well, i tested... dum dum dum! BFN. lol
Was a tad, okay a lot, disappointing... oh well!
November 19th, 2012, 03:24 PM
awwwww no negatives suck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search