Menstrual Cycle and CM Question

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Hello Ladies,
I am Chrissy! It has been awhile since I have been on here. I am curious to see if any other ladies has experienced what I recently experienced, and can shine some light on the situation. AF started on Nov 7th. My cycles are normally around 31 or 32 days falling on the 9th or 10th. This month it showed on the 7th and lasted 4 days with just a little brown discharge on day 5. Only needed a panty liner. I normally go for 5 days. Well this morning hubby and I BDd around 6a. Around 1pm I had stretchy CM and a little after I had a lot of stretchy cm on the tissue when I wiped. I have not had any more yet, but my boob are a little sensitive. I don't normally O until around the 21st or 22nd, but with my AF starting a few days early, then I am expecting to O earlier. But would it be this early? Or could I be in the early stages? Has anyone else experienced stretchy CM shortly after BD? Or has anyone ever O'd around 8 days after AF started? Please help! Thanks!

Last edited by Chrissy5_3_1; November 14th, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
November 14th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Semen can look almost exactly like our fertile stuff so yes, all the time. I hate having that after sex. One great thing about condoms. lol You can O from CD 10+. You may usually O on a certain day, but your body may have an early one every now and then. So the start of EWCM now can signal that early early CD 10 O.
bella88 likes this.
November 15th, 2012, 02:36 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My reply basically says the same thing as Arwen . I have never O'd that early but I do get that after sex most of the time and it's generally just left over seminal fluid. For myself it can vary from watery to being so similar to EWCM its ridiculous. I do sometimes get stuff similar to EWCM and watery CM few days to a few hours before AF but that's about it other than during O. Sometimes I think you can get EWCM without ovulation sometimes in your cycle. I think you would probably be geared up to O around the 19th to the 20th but it is always possible to get ready to O so early in the cycle I suppose. Though I would imagine it would prob make for a bust of a month so I hope you O later on!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search